Chapter 32: Bonus talk

Yo min'na!

Here is the conversation that I promised!

Natsu with the guys and Lucy with the girl's!!! ^-^

Hope you like it!

Oh and I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry for this being sooooooooooooooooooo late. I am soooooooooooooooooo busy!

So sorry if its a bit poopy!

All right's go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

Me and Luce where just talking about whatever came to mind while watching tv and eating.

Right now we where discussing a book we both read.

"...and when Annie turned into a titan and killed Petra! I cried hard!"

"I know right! That was totally uncalled for! I stopped reading for a bit too cause i was still so, ugh! It hurts remembering" I replied and sighed sadly.

"My Petra and Levi ship...crushed before my eye's." She cried anime tears.(A/N: I know some people know this pain T-T)

"Oh! Did you hear?! They're gonna publish another book of the Dragons Land!!!" I exclaimed excitedly knowing it was my all time favorite book.

"Yes! We should totally go together to the book uncovering event! The author is gonna be there too!"

"Sure! That'd be awesome!"

"Oh and there's also this other book tha-"

*Fairy Tail main theme*

"Hold that thought for a sec Luce. Moshi moshi?" I put my phone on my ear but immediately pulled it away as a voice yelled.

"FLAME BRAIN!!!DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!"

"Stupid Ice idiot!!! You almost left me death!!! What do you w-"

"JUST GUESS WHAT!!!!" I pulled the phone away and looked at Lucy apologetically. She was about to speak when her phone ranged also.

*Fairy where are you going? Hikari zenbu atsumete.*

"Talk to him. I'm gonna take this." She said and I nodded.

"Wait is Lucy there? Don't talk in front of her!!! Go somewhere else!!!" Gray yelled making me growl.

"I'll be in my room Luce." I said going upstairs and hearing an 'ok' from her.

I went inside my room and sat cross legged in my bed with Happy who placed himself on my head.

"You alone now?"

"Hai. Now what?"

"Dude you will not believe what happened!!! I-"

*Chotto yogoreta suuskeswo motte. Nanimo shirazumi, kowazara orita. Shizu no muko kokoni zanyou-*

"The flock?" I said grabbing my laptop and opening it to see a request video chat from Gajeel.

"What is it?" Gray asked frustrated.

"Metal head is requesting a video chat."

"Oh! I'll do that too!!! It'll be easier to say!!!" After that the phone went silent.

I sighed irritated and accepted the video chat to see a grinning Gajeel. I raised a brow in major confusion. This is not a normal sight.

"The fudge?"