Chapter 4: The attack

Yo Mina!!!

Thanks for all the support!You guys are awesome :-!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Enjoy!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

---------------------------------------------

Last time~

"What do you think about him? You know, Natsu."Levy asked me and I blushed yet again.

"W-well I...I think he's... Interesting"

Lucy's POV~

-After Lunch-

Ughhhh. Lunch break's over.

I went to my locker and got my things for the next class. I have my favorite class next, History.

If your wondering here's my scheduled:

____________________________________
1st period- Chemistry
Prof. Gildarts Clive

2nd period- P.E.
Mr. Taurus Bull

3rd period- Art appreciation
Mr/Miss? Bob

4th period- Languages
Goldmine

5th period- Lunch break

6th period- History
Prof. Yajima

7th period- Health
Miss Porlyusica

8th period- Music
Mr. Scorpio Scorpions
____________________________________

I sigh happily walking towards class.

"Lu-chan! Mate!"

I turn around to see Levy running to me until she reached me panting.

"W-wait *pant* for...me *pant* n-next time" she said panting.

"Gome Levy-chan" I say smiling sheepeshly at her.

"Let's just go to class" she said pulling herself togheter and walking to class.

I nodded and followed her into the classroom. 'I wonder what period does Natsu have next' I kept thinking about him. He was really different. Just thinking about him made me blush. 'What's wrong with me!?' I whined in my head.

"Lu-chan, why are you making that face?" Asked Levy looking at me breaking my thoughts.

I just waves her off and entered the classroom.

When I went in I was greeted by the teacher. He's really nice to his student's.

"Miss Heartfilia, Miss McGarden." He said whit a sweet smile wich we returned.

"Good afternoon Mr. Yajima-san" me and Levy said in unison.

When we turned to go to our seats I saw a dot of pink in the back of the classroom.

"N-nani!?" I yelled as I realized it was Natsu. Then the students that where already seated looked at me like I was crazy.

"The nerd's here to huh?" Asked Gajeel behind us wich caused us to jump in surprise.