chapter 26

L A U R E N

We're leaving tonight. The kids all know we're going and know that we won't be home for a week. Me and Jack are taking a small trip to Florida for 4 days (Disney) and then going to Vegas for another 3. I can no longer make the joke of asking Conor if he's found his Vegas girl yet.

"Bye bye Caleb. I love you!" We said bye to Caleb first.
"Bye Jas. Love you!" Then we said by to Jaspar.
"Bye Ali. Love you!" Finally it was Aliana. I'm going to miss my babies so much!

"Bye Molls. Make sure my babies are okay at all times! If anything happens text or call me no matter what the time!"
"Okay." We hugged for a little while until Conor came over.
"Bye Con. Look after my babies! Don't let anything bad happen to them. You could try and teach them to sing and dance too if you want!"

"Oh yeah! That's definitely happening! And don't worry, your kids are safe with me!" We hugged it out. Conor gives such good hugs! That's the one thing I love from Conor, his hugs. But Jack is a better hugger for sure!

~

We got to leave and get to the airport in time. Me and Jack wheeled our suitcases to the check in kind of desk. We told them the plane we were boarding and left our suitcases there. We then went onto the people checker thing (yes we're still calling it that) and everything was fine. Now we just have to sit and wait for our plane to be called out.

~

I'm currently snuggled into Jack's side and half falling asleep. Annoyingly, I have to stay awake the whole journey otherwise I'm a bit screwed! I mean I can sleep around 2 hours ish so that's alright. Me and Jack have decided to watch movies together the rest of the journey.

We got called to board our plane so went over to the boarding area. I held Jack's hand as we got on the plane and found our seats. We sat down in them and made sure there was nothing between us before I moved to be snuggled into Jack's side again. He's so warm!

~

Our flight felt like it took ages! I mean, it did but it felt longer than what it was. I slept for a couple hours like I said I would and Jack fell asleep with me. After that, both of us watched movies together and watched some new YouTube videos. I stayed snuggled to Jack the whole time.

~

J A C K

We arrived at Florida in the early hours of the morning! Both of us got off the plane, grabbed our things and we're out of the airport. Lauren looks exhausted and I just need sleep. We ordered an uber to come and get us so we could get to our hotel. That came pretty quick so we jumped into that, and off we went.

~

The uber pulled up at the hotel and we both climbed out. I grabbed our suitcases out the boot and we walked in. This hotel looks absolutely incredible! Lauren grabbed my hand as we walked to the reception desk.
"Hello, welcome to the Disney hotel!"
"Hi there, I've got a room booked for Maynard." I'm so excited!

"Ah. Jack. Congrats to the happy couple. You're room 822. Here's your key cards and we've left a small gift in your room for you."
"Thankyou." We walked off and into the lift... Or should I say elevator, since we're in America!

It stopped on our floor and we got out, dragging our suitcases behind us. We stopped at the door saying room 822. I put in my keycard and opened the door. The first thing we saw was the fact it's so Disney themed. We shut the door behind us and left our things by it.

There was a door leading to somewhere which Lauren opened.
Behind that door, was a bathroom. A very big one too! A little further down the hall there was another door. I opened it and stepped in. This was our bedroom. We had a massive double bed and a cute lamp and little gifts on the bed. We decided to wait to open those.

A little further down that hall took us to a living area. We had a massive tv and a cute little sofa to sit on. There was a small kitchen area, with a kettle, sink and a fridge. There was curtains which we pulled back to reveal a balcony. Lauren opened the door and stepped outside.

"This is where I'm spending most of my time while we're in our room. It's such a beautiful view!" Lauren took a photo and sent it to Conor. We're going to make him as jealous as possible while we're here! Lauren took out her vlogging camera that she brought with her and vlogged the room.
"I know we said no cameras or filming but I have to do it! For myself mainly." She has a point.

~

It started to get quite late so both of us went to bed. We opened our gifts and inside was lots of Disney themed food, a hat each, a Disney tshirt and there was also a bottle of alcohol for us both. After that, we got undressed and jumped into bed. I pulled Lauren very close to me and we fell asleep almost instantly. We were so tired!

(I dream of going to Disney one day! Also no a/n, ugh.)