chapter 17

J A C K

It's our first christmas with the 5 of us and it's going to be good! Sadly it's my first christmas away from home, which means Conor isn't coming either. It's okay because we won't be too far away. Lauren's parents live about half an hour away from mine. Her parents also live quite close together so it's quick to get there.

L A U R E N 

It's christmas at mine this year and I kinda don't wanna go. Every year my family try to make it bigger and better than the last, which usually ends up failing. It's annoying!

J A C K

On our way to Brighton we stopped off at the services. All of us got McDonald's except of course the twins. We just fed them their bottles. The journey wasn't too bad, only a small amount of traffic.

As we arrived, Lauren's dad and stepmum came out to greet us. There was lots of hugs and welcomes and it was all very hectic. Lauren showed me up to her room which was actually quite big. To be fair the whole house is pretty big! There's enough space for about ten people to sleep in here! And she's got a tv opposite her bed. I like this house a lot!

~

It started to get really late so the 5 of us headed to bed. Well Caleb, Jaspar and Ali were already in bed. Her little sisters were also in bed waiting for 'santa'. So we said night to her dad and stepmum and collapsed on the bed together. Its been a long day!

M O R N I N G

L A U R E N

I woke up in the morning to my little sisters jumping on me!
"ITS CHRISTMAS!" They screamed. Jack woke up to the sound of them screaming and gave out a loud groan. They wouldn't stop pestering us so we decided to get up and all go downstairs. I grabbed Jaspar, Jack grabbed Aliana and we both held Caleb's hand, and slowly went downstairs.

As Caleb walked into the livingroom he had a massive grin on his face. Under the christmas tree was the millions of presents we all had. Considering theres 5 kids and 4 adults, there was a lot! It took at least 3 hours if not more to get through it all.

~

We all got ready for the day in our nice outfits. Im wearing a light blue dress with some black heels. Jack is wearing a shirt, some jeans and smart shoes. Caleb is dressed just like his daddy and Jaspar looks about the same. Ali is also wearing a dress like me except hers is light pink and she's got white shoes on.

Food was ready so we all sat to eat it. I was sat opposite Jack, and Caleb was next to me. Everyone sat around the table and ate nicely. As we ate, the twins had a little nap. It was a nice meal but I still prefer Mrs Maynard's after last year. We also got desert but that also wasn't as good. I'm excited for next year to get Mrs Maynard's amazing food!

~

At around 4 we decided to go to my mums house. We all got more gifts and realised were going to have a car-ful by the time we're done. Whilst there, we also gave everyone their gifts and did everything we needed. At around 6 we ended up going back to mine. It was only for about ten minutes as we soon realised we wanted to visit the Maynard household.

~

J A C K

We arrived at my family home and knocked on the door. Conor answered and we each got engulfed in a massive hug! Then we walked in and got engulfed in 3 more massive hugs.

The 5 of us were finally in and we all sat down. Everyone was offering to hold the babies and Anna was playing with Caleb.
"An Annan... I wub oo." He's too cute! Caleb then went to dad and hugged him.
"Wub oo gandad!" Dad hugged him back just before Caleb walked to mum.

"Wub oo nana." Okay this is just adorable! He ran to Conor.
"Wub oo un Concon!" He still hasn't grasped the er yet it's still just Concon. But it's adorable so no one really cares. Caleb gave Conor a massive hug and kiss. Him and Conor are very close. Also Conor spoils him a lot.

It's now my turn. Caleb ran up to me and gave me a big hug.
"I wub oo daddy."
"I love you too Caleb." My son is too cute! He ran over to Jaspar and gave him a little hug.
"Wub oo lit bubba."
"Caleb, say Jaspar."
"Japar. Wub oo Japar." No one except me, Lauren and Conor have heard him say Jaspar and Aliana's names yet.

Everyone awwed. He then went to Ali and gave her a small hug too.
"Wub oo Ali. Lit sissa." He's not quite grasped that it's Aliana yet. But I don't expect him to for quite a while. Finally he ran to Lauren and hugged her the most.

"I wub oo mummy."
"I love you too baby boy. I love you so much!"
"More than anyone in the world?" I questioned.
"Almost. You, daddy, Jaspar and Ali are all joint first!"
"Yay!" He's so cute. I'm glad he can speak. Although I won't be saying that if he turns into a chatterbox.

~

Christmas was good. The rest of it was spent with family and watching movies. We finally went to bed at stupid o clock in the morning. The 6 of us (Conor included) traveled back to London on boxing day. We had a good journey and it was very fun! Lots of singing and dancing as well as acting like idiots.

(This one showed Caleb definitely being more advanced than he should be! Also i didn't do an a/n... how rude!)