chapter 5

(A/n) sorry that this chapter comes before chapter 4. I had a mess up whilst editing it all so it won't seem right... enjoy reading! Xx

L A U R E N

I had sex in a car. I genuinely had sex in a car! Jack decided it would be a good idea to fuck me in his car! Literally as soon as we were done, both of us got redressed and drove back home. That was a weird experience.

"Where the heck have you guys been? You've been hours!" All the lads are here again, as usual, and they're all staring at us.
"It's not like food only takes 5 minutes to eat. There was a lot of it and we were hungry... Mainly for food but a little bit for something else."

"No Jack, correction. You were hungry for something else. Wasn't my fault we..." I shut up before I could say any more! Conor looked like he was about to laugh. He looked as though he knew something.

"You actually did it Jack! You stuck to your word. You said you'd only ever do it with someone you truly love and wanted to be with for a long time! Very long time. You stuck to it and that's crazy! Why the fuck did you do that?" Conor's still laughing. I can feel the blush creeping up on my cheeks. Then I hear Caleb crying so I run to get him.

I see Caleb crying in his moses basket and rock him back to sleep. Jack came in as I was doing so and sat next to me, putting his arm around my waist. I put my head in his shoulder and snuggled into him a little. Caleb was asleep and we just sat there, staring at him. He's our baby. Our son. It's crazy!

~

"Guys! Let's play never have I ever!" It's a little while later and we we're all bored. Everyone agreed to play and I know this is going to be interesting.

"Never have I ever, had sex with someone younger than me." The boys all drank.
"Never have I ever, given or recieved a bj." No one has. Jack looked at me suggestively and I shook my head. No way is that happening!

"Never have i ever, had sex in a car." Me and Jack looked at each other. Do I drink to that or... I hate Conor for that one! Also... no alcohol for me. Just in case you know?

"Come on you two. We all know exactly what you were doing earlier. It wasn't the food that took long, it was you two fucking wasn't it." And now I hate him even more! He just had to go and announce it to everyone. Me and Jack drank and everyone laughed. I made sure Jack didn't drink too much as we have to look after Caleb.

(A/n) just because you all deserve it and because I haven't updated in so long, I'll give you a double update! I'm now back from my holiday but I'm going away Friday to Monday. I'll try as best as I can to update while I'm gone! Also it's 19 days until my birthday!!! Very excited girl right here! Love you all! Xx

(This chapter was the start of the double updates!!)