25

"Whatcha makin?" I walk into the kitchen in low rise nice fitting jeans and a shirt that shows my hips off whenever I reach for something. Jensen looks at me, checks me out, licks his lips and goes:
"Can I call your parents and thank them for having sex?"
"Please don't." I chuckle. "They're a little on the fence about us living together and having kids without being married. The last thing they need is for you to tell them they made a hot son and should be proud of how good I look."
"Well it is so true." Jensen pulls me into him and kisses me. "I love you." He rests his forehead on mine.
"I love you too." I smile.
"I'm hungry." JJ walks into the kitchen.
"Well we all know what Jensen is going to eat tonight." I grin walking to the stool.
"What are you eating?" JJ asks walking over to me.
"Whatever Jens is making."
"Why do you call him Jens? When his name is Jensen."
"Because it's cute." I grin picking her up and setting her on the table. (For a (almost) 11 year old she's pretty light. It worries me.)
"Just like we call you JJ instead of Justice." Jensen says.
"Why don't we call you dad?"
"You can if you want."
"I like Jensen and misha better." She jumps down and walks away.
"I like these better." I pull Jensen closer by the hips.
"Yeah?" He kisses me. "I think your hips are better." Jensen pulls me up and then runs his hand up from my hip to my stomach. (Sexy like)
"Are you trying to get me to dance?" I laugh as he steps back but pulls me with him.
"Would that be such a bad thing? Our wedding is tomorrow and I think we have one last rehearsal dance." He says with a quiet voice.
"What else should we rehearse tonight?" I grin following his lead.
"If you're implying doing the dirty I think we should wait for tomorrow." He spins me and then dips me. "Mr. Collins." Jensen whispers.
"You're so fucking cute I can't wait to be yours." I blush lightly as he pulls me back up and goes back to cooking.
"you are mine. I don't care if you have a ring on your finger or not. You, dmirti,-" Jensen turns around and points at me with his knife. "Are mine."

Sorry this was short