11

"Good morning."
"Mm."
"Mish." Jensen whispers. "We're gonna get JJ today."
"Mm hmm." I nod.
"Do you wanna go make a special breakfast?"
"No I wanna lay here and have you shut up." I turn over and wrap my arms around him.
"Ooh you're angry."
"I'm tired. I didn't sleep that well." I grind my teeth trying not to get mad.
"You were passed out with I came in."
"Oh my god! Jensen! Just hold me and shut up!" I shout annoyed.
"Ok you know what I think I'm just gonna go make west breakfast." He pushes away from me. "You know we're getting a daughter today you could show a little more excitement." He slams the door. I roll over and close my eyes. You're all alone now. Just sleep.. Fall into a deep sleep... Nope can't do it. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen grumpy.
"Ooh watch out Jensen." West says.
"I'm not mad!" I shout and sit down waiting for Jensen to hand me an amazing waffle.
"Yes you are." Jensen says and slides the first one to west which makes me break out crying. I don't know if it was Jensen and west saying those things or the fact I don't get a waffle yet or how I yelled at Jensen.
"Ok I'm gonna go get dressed." West jumps up.
"Baby are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" He rushes around the bar.
"I just wanna be held." I cry harder. Jensen wraps his arms around me.
"Are you on your period or something?" He chuckles.
"I really didn't sleep good." I whisper holding onto him.
"I'm sorry.. I thought you were just kidding like you only got 6 hours of sleep instead of 8."
"No I got like 2 minutes of sleep."
"Ok well let's get you a waffle and some tea." He pulls away.
"Sorry I yelled at you." I push my bottom lip out.
"It's... It's alright." He gives me a small smile.
"I was up all night thinking of JJ. And then the twins and how lucky we are to be alive and then I started thinking of death and how that's not gonna be great and what happens if you die first. I can't live without you. And then I started thinking about what if we never met and then I just looked at you.. Sleeping next to me and realized I have you right now. Then I feel asleep at 6:30 and it is now 7."
"Ok wow lets get a few things straight. We are dying at the same time. The twins... They're in a better place.. They would've been so happy to live with us but now we've got a beautiful boy who loves us both so much and a soon to be girl who seems so excited to be in our family. And yes we've got eachother now and that's all that matters and you know my rule if you wake up and can't fall asleep wake me up! I'll cuddle you or talk to you and we can watch movies-" he hands me a waffle. "Baby come on... I love you and I'd gladly stay up with you."
"We don't need two grumpy people in our home." I bite into the waffle.
"Hey why don't you take a nap today before justice arrives?"
"Will you nap with me?"
"I will sit on the couch with your head on my lap."
"I can do that." I smile.
"Good." He smiles back.