22

"Hey." Jensen walks into the kitchen and kisses me. "Good morning."
"Good morning." I smile lightly.
"Restless night?" Jensen asks grabbing a waffle I made.
"Mm very." I nod taking a sip of my tea.
"You should've woken me up."
"No I know. I just.. I didn't want to talk I just kinda wanted to lay there in your arms."
"Why don't you come into them now." He sets his plate down and wraps his arms around me then starts kissing my cheek.
"Thank you." I chuckle.
"Are you okay?" He whispers.
"I will be." I lean my head onto his. "I think I'm going to spend the day cuddled up into warm blankets watching Netflix."
"Can I join?" He asks pulling away.
"Gladly." I watch as he sits across from me.
"It does look like it might rain so maybe JJ and west will have a lazy day." Jensen says.
"What a perfect day." I sigh sarcastically.
"I love you,  Misha." Is the only thing he says. I give a small smile and then go back to sipping my tea.
-
-
-
-
"I can't do this right now!!" I shout at west who is throwing a fit because he doesn't get to go to Jareds and play with tom.
"You're so mean!!"
"I'm sorry but I have to do what's best for you and right now you need to clean your room!"
"Then can I go?!"
"We can talk about it." I sigh wishing he'd stop yelling. He glares at me but stomps into his room. Yes finally I can go back down stairs lay in Jensens arms and watch what we were going to. I start walking away when JJ stops me.
"Misha?"
"Yes honey?" I sigh.
"Are you okay..?"
"Yeah." I smile even though I'm not. I wish I never went to dinner with Dallin. I wish I never l.a. I wish I never had a drink. I wish I never even existed right now. She looks at me sadly, steps closer and hugs me.
"I love you." She mutters. A tear slips down my cheek as I hold her.
"Okay finish cleaning your room." I smile to her and walk away. I get back down stairs and notice Jensen isn't on the couch. I pout my bottom lip out wishing he was. I would go look for him but I'm too lazy. I grab the blanket and pull it up to my face and close my eyes.
"Get up." Jensen says standing over me.
"Jen no." I mutter.
"Dmirti get up." I open my eyes and see him in black nice fit jeans and a simple t-shirt.
"Bab-"  he grabs my hand and pulls me up.
"I love you a lot which is why I can't watch you mope around you." Jensen says pulling me back upstairs.
"Jen." I whine. He pulls me into our bathroom which has a hot shower running making the room steam.
"You're going to shower and then get dressed."
"I don't want to."
"Well that sucks for you because you can't stay in sweat pants all day. You have a life. You have kids and a boyfriend who loves you so fucking much. I care what dallin did to you. Trust me if I had my way I'd go down there and beat the living shit out of him but I also want you to get up and realize he is nothing." Jensen runs his index finger under my chin and then his thumb on my jawline. "I love you and I hate seeing you like this so please.. Please move on?"