6

"Whoa there." Jensen laughs as I slide a hand down to his crotch. "What're ya doing?"
"It's my birthday." I whisper and kiss at his neck.
"Oh.. Yeah! No I know."
"You forgot my birthday." I sit up.
"I did not." Jensen jumps out of bed.
"Ok where's my present?"
"Um.. In the car."
"You forgot my birthday you ass!" I throw a pillow at him.
"I'm sorry!" He whines catching it.
"Hmm ok let's compare birthdays so far. I had a surprise party for you, we all went out for breakfast, I made you come three times in one day. For my birthday I get...hmm oh that's right nothing because my fiancé forgot it!" I shout.
"I'm sorry mish!"
"Leave me alone ok?" I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where west is sitting at the table with a bent up piece of paper. "What's this?" I ask walking closer.
"It's for you. It's your birthday." He hands it to me. I smile and open it wear there is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISHA!!!!!!!!
Written in rainbow and a dinosaur sticker on the bottom and a heart on the next page that says "you're the best dad ever! Happy birthday!"
"Awe." I pout my lip out. "I'm gonna hug you now." I grab him in my arms and give him a big hug. "I love you west."
"I love you too misha." He says. Jensen walks out dressed and grabs his keys. "Where ya goin?"
"I need to go grab something." Jensen says.
"Forget it Jensen you forgot and nothing is gonna make up for that." I fold the paper up and put it in my pocket to bring to my room later.
"I didn't mean to forgot I just got the dates mixed up ok?"
"So then next year don't forget." I roll my eyes.
"Misha? Please let me go get you something."
"Here's a question. When did you think my birthday was?"
"In two days. I thought today was Thursday ok? I asked for time off for you birthday and everything but I just got my days mixed up I'm sorry." 
"You asked for time off...On your day off...?"
"I asked for Friday off so I could drive the three of us up to high park and we could have a picnic and then rent a nice hotel and then on your birthday we go to the zoo."
"I wanna go to the zoo!!" West shouts. I look at Jensen angrily with my eyes watering up.
"We can still do it if you want?" Jensen asks me.
"Misha please!?" West shouts.
"Go pack your bag west." I whisper. He jumps up and goes to his room.
"Misha I am so sorry." Jensen walks closer. A tear slips down my cheek.
"How do I even know this is real? And you didn't just make it up?"
"Because I would never forget your birthday.. I love you."
"West called me his dad." I whisper.
"What!!?" Jensen shouts. "That's amazing right!?" I nod with a slight smile. "Oh cmon forget about me you are officially wests dad!!" Jensen says. I grab out the paper and show him. "Aww Mish." Jensen smiles.
"I'm thinking of putting it in my wallet."
"Really?"
"Yeah next to our used condom our first night."
"Ew?" Jensen raises his eyebrows.
"I'm kidding its actually one of your buttons that popped off as I ripped your shirt Open."
"Hearing that makes me really happy because i.." Jensen opens his wallet and shows me the napkin we were having our own little conversation on the night we had sex. "Still have this.."
"You stole that from my room!!" I shout.
"I needed some kind of reminder incase the opportunity never came again!" Jensen chuckles. It gets quiet for a little. "I love you Misha." He whispers running his hand up my cheek. "I'm sorry."
"You're sorry that you love me?" I grin.
"I'm sorry I wasn't prepared for the days to get mixed up." He whispers. I lean up and kiss him.
"Ok! I'm ready!!" West shouts.