12

I walk into the living room with a big yawn. "Sleep good?" Jensen asks sweeping.
"I was hoping I would wake up from my nap to find you still there." I walk over to him.
"Oh mish come on! You're tracking dirt everywhere and now I gotta we sweep-" I connect our lips. "You're half forgiven let's try another one." He mutters and then pushes in for a second kiss.
"Forgive me?"
"Forgiven." He smiles softly at me.
"Have you guys eaten?" I ask walking away.
"Yeah. I made mac n cheese."
"Home made or the box kind?"
"The box."
"Ew. How do you eat that? It's so filled with chemicals you might as well go to a science lab and drink whatever you pick up." I pull out sand which makings.
"Mac n cheese is good!" West says.
"Yes homemade and add it with some broccoli or peas and it taste even better." I smirk.
"Your dad is a health nut and I'm pretty sure nothing will change that." Jensen rolls his eyes.
"I like to know what is going into my body." I stick my tongue out.
"Which is why we have to buy local."
"Hey I am keeping you two as healthy as I can." There's a knock on the door and both me and Jensen freeze.
"She's here" he whispers.
"Oh my god! Open the door you doofus!" West shouts. We both run to the door and swing it open.
"Hi." Andy chuckles.
"Hi." We both smile.
"Well we just have a few papers to sign and then Justice here is all yours."
"My name is JJ." She crosses her arm.
"Do you wanna go see your room?" Jensen kneels down.
"Sure."
"We painted it purple."
"Purple is my favorite color." She grins.
-
-
-
-
"Good morning." Jensen whispers walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning." I smile and kiss him.
"Whatcha makin?" He wraps an arm around my shoulder.
"A breakfast Casserole."
"Yummy."
"Mm hmm I made it for you before feelings even begin."
"Ooh I think I remember. It has like an inlet layering."
"Yeah." I nod.
"I'm gonna go check on west and JJ." He pulls away.
"Good morning." She walks in with her hair braided and a pretty blue dress on.
"Good morning." Jensen chuckles. "You didn't have to get dressed right away."
"Oh.. At my house- old house we all had to get up at 7 and be ready by 7:15."
"Well here we get up whenever as long as it's before 10 and we get dressed after breakfast. Unless you want to get dressed right away."
"Um. Do I make breakfast for west and I?"
"No sweetie we make breakfast for you guys." I push the pan into the oven.
"So.. What do I do?"
"Well you can hop up on one of the chairs and talk with us?"
"Ok." She jumps up. "So Andy told me you guys are actors."
"Yeah on the same show."
"Cool. I never really saw my dad that much."
"I'm sorry." I give a small smile.
"It's okay.." She says sadly. "So Andy said that you two are getting married?"
"Yes! Two months!" West walks out and jumps up onto the stool next to JJ. "We're having it in our backyard in Texas. We're having someone go over there and plant some flowers so they'll be all big and pretty by the time our wedding comes and west is my best man."
"So would I take your guys last name?"
"That's up to you. If you want to we will gladly change it but if you-"
"I want too."
"Ok." Jensen grins. "We're all gonna be ackles." He says happily.