15

**** I probably won't be that active for like two weeks bc plans and stuff  I promise to try and keep active***

"Good afternoon." Jensen walks in with a smirk while raising his eyebrows. Also known as his "I'm going to fuck you so good" or a "I have a huge surprise for you." Either way it's a win win.
"Mr. Ackles." I fan my myself with my magazine I was reading. "You're making me blush."
"I have a special present for you."
"Mm what would that be?"
"Come to the bedroom and I'll show you."
"A present and sex?"
"Ah no sex I have to be back to work in an hour I came home for lunch." He walks backwards to the room.
"Jensen." I grin. "What the hell is this?" I follow him into the room. Once I close the door he drops his pants and pink silk panties appear. "Oh my god." I cover my mouth.
"Jared and I were talking about our sex life... Wow... I didn't realize how weird that is-"
"Any way?"
"Anyway he said sometimes he'll do stuff for gen to let her know how much he loves her. One of those things is-"
"Jared wears panties?!"
"No no." He laughs. "That'd be great but he handcuffs her to the bed. We've tried that before and it didn't turn out that well so I thought I would try something different." He snaps the band.
"I love it." I grin. "I love it so much."
"You better because osric saw."
"Are you serious!" I laugh.
"Yes it was weird we made eye contact and then he said a witty remark and left."
"That's amazing babe."
"So tonight when everyone is asleep you, me, panties."
"Absolutely." I nod.
"Good." He leans over and kisses my cheek then whispers: "check. Mate." We sometimes have competitions on who can turn the other on the most.
-
-
-
-
"Holy shit." I grin sitting up.
"So how do we feel on these?" Jensen asks. I turn my head and grin.
"Keep."
"Come back to bed and let me love you."
"I am dying of thirst." I stand up.
"But this time I'll go gentle and just rock into you in the right way making sweet little moans fall off your lips and have you close your eyes tightly and whisper my name."
"That sound so nice. But water first." I pull on my boxers. Jensen gets up and slides a shirt on and then follows me to the kitchen.
"This could be the last time we have sex before we get married."
"Our wedding is in a month. No way am I going that long with that." I wave my finger around referring to what just went on in the bedroom.
"Ok so this could be our last time having sex in Canada before we get married."
"Ah yes. That is true." I nod.
"We should probably make it great then."
"Will you come back to the bedroom with me then mr. Collins?"
"Ooh I would love too but.. I'm sorry baby I just.. I kinda hurt.."
"Where, I'll massage anything." Jensen says. I raise my eyebrows. "Ohh was I too fast or something?"
"No it was perfect. It felt so good which is why I now feel like this because I kept pushing back as you were thrusting in and I think it was a little too much for me."
"Ok so do you wanna go to bed?"
"I'm not that tired.."
"So let's watch a movie." Jensen stands and grabs my hand. He leads me to the living room. "I will be right back." He kisses my nose as I slide into the couch. I smile to myself thinking how amazing he is. I could've been with Vicki Still who insisted on only having sex while no ones home or making me do things I didn't want to in bed like have weird things put in my mouth or shed claw my back to the point it was bleeding.. Oh god I am so glad I'm with Jensen. He comes back with boxers on and a shirt for me. I smile at him as he sits down. "Ok what do you wanna watch?" He asks pulling the blanket from behind us into us.
"Anything." I whisper happily laying on his chest.