14

"Good morning." I smile running my hands down Jensens chest.
"Good morning." He smiles back.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you more."
"I know." I grin rolling ontop of him.
"Can we just not talk about how I've been I love with you for 8 years." His cheeks turn a light pink.
"I think it's cute. And I maybe did kinda like you before I actually said I liked you."
"Really?"
"It's more like three years and two months." I raise an eyebrow.
"I still got ya beat by five years."
"Well please don't be embarrassed baby. I love it and I think it's adorable."
"I think it's weird." Jensen pouts.
"I think it's cute." I lean down and kiss him."we should go make breakfast."
"We should probably put clothes on and not go out there naked."
"Mm yeah. Don't want to scar our 10 year old and 7 year old."
"But maybe one day when they're off at school I could do some nasty things to you on the kitchen counter."
"Mm." I push off him and grab the flannel I sleep in.
"Hey." He pulls me over. "I am so excited to be your husband." I look down and smile.
"I'm excited too."
-
-
-
-
"I got a bowl of Mac n cheese, a pb&J and last but not least a cheese burger." I smile and lean in.
"Thank you." Jensen pushes our lips together. I grin and pull out a glass for my lemonade. "You aren't gonna eat?" Jensen asks.
"I'm not that hungry?" I shrug.
"Why not?" West asks.
"I have no idea." I sip at my drink.
"Do you want a bite?" Jensen asks.
"Sure." I lean forward and take a small bite.
"Does that make you hungry?"
"No... What am I suppose to do now?" I chuckle.
"Watch us enjoy your yummy food." Jensen grins widely.
"I can do that." I walk around the bar and sit on my stool. Jensen and I moved stools because JJ wanted to be at the end. It use to go Jensen, west, and me. Now it goes JJ, west, Jensen, and then me. I pull my phone out and go through my email.
"So next Saturday we are packing up and going to Texas for our wedding." Jensen tells west and JJ. "We asked one of our friends to set up a room for you and she should be done today, JJ."
"I get two rooms?"
"Yeah."
"What do we do with my stuff here?"
"Well if you wanna bring anything pack it." I look up at her.
"Ooh someone is moody." Jensen looks at me.
"I'm sorry I just I got this stupid email."
"About?"
"They are having problems with the ring I got you so I have to go in and tel them how I want it and everything."
"Ok so let's go?"
"The store I'm suppose to pick it up at is in Texas." I groan. "Why can't I just do one nice thing for you and it comes out nice?"
"This cheese burger is nice."
"Yea?" I pout my lip out.
"Yes now will you please just relax. If you need to you can go early."
"No I have a scene I need to do."
"Oh yeah!" He grins. "I love when you come to work with me."
"I love coming to work with you." I smile at how happy he is.
"I love you."
"I know."