2

"What are we gonna do?" I pace in the living room.
"I can fly back to Texas and meet her?"
"Oh ok and then bring her to Canada and say hey this is your second dad!!!" I hiss.
"Or we could ask gen and Jared to watch tom for two days. We go down and meet this little girl talk it over with the agency see if we can bring her to Canada?"
"What if-"
"Misha!" Jensen shouts. "Will you stop pacing you're making me nervous!" I sit down across from him. "Look I think the first thing we need to figure out is do we want a baby girl?"
"I do. Do you?"
"Yeah." Jensen nods.
"Can we afford another child?"
"I think so.. I mean we might have to move to a bigger place and she's 10 so it shouldn't be that bad right..?"
"Yeah.. We can do this." I nod.
"Should I call them back?"
"Yeah.. Yeah we can work something out with the Agency." I stand up and sit next to him."We can do this." I run my hand on his thigh.
"Oh god this is gonna hurt our sex life." Jensen chuckles.
"We'll have to get more creative." I kiss his cheek. He dials the agency again and sits back.
"Hello Jensen?"
"Hey Andy. Uhm I talked it over with misha and we do have a few concerns but I... We want her."
"Okay!" I hear him clap. "Am I on speaker with you and misha?"
"Yeah."
"Ok hi misha."
"Hi Andy."
"So we do have a slight problem with the whole Canada thing but I told our boss the reason you guys work in Canada and she said as log as its for work we can do it."
"Ok." I grin.
"Now we will have to come and check your place out and get another set of papers that say that you are working in Canada and you can register her Into a good school."
"Ok." Jensen nods.
"So I was thinking we could set up a skype call for you two and justice?"
"Yeah that sounds amazing."
"Ok you're skype name is the same right?"
"Yes."
"Okay Can we set it up for around 5 tonight?"
"Yes."
"Ok well I'll see you then."
"Ok bye Andy."
"Goodbye Jensen and misha." Jen hangs up and looks at me.
"We're gonna have a baby girl." He smiles widely.
"I know!" I grin. We fall into eachothers arms laughing. "I gotta pick west up." I say.
"Ok." He stands up calmly.
"Ok let it out." I chuckle.he breaks out smiling and jumping and laughing.
"I've always wanted a little girl!" He claps. "I'm so excited. I'm gonna buy her dresses and read her books and-"
"Jen baby she could be a tom boy."
"Well I'm gonna spoil the shit out of her."
"You better keep spoiling me." I chuckle.
"I will spoil my three babies." He sighs happily.
"I do actually have to pick west up." I get up. "I love you." I pull him into a quick kiss.
"Do you want lasagna or pasta for dinner?"
"Surprise me." I smile.
"Ok bye."
"Bye." I wave.