His room, perhaps.

Wait-- what? lilinisin ko ang buong bahay? Wala naman atang dumi rito ah?

Muling bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto niya. He leaned on the door and stared at me.

"I will know if you clean the house or not. Make sure you will clean the whole house or i'll tell your grandfather--" i cut him off.

"Oo na! maglilinis na!"

I don't even know how to start. I remember what our housemaids do, kaya iyon na lang ang ginawa ko. I tried sweeping the floor, i got frustrated when the dirts were blown away by the wind.

"Ugh!"

I will get used to this! i will get used to this!

Unang araw pa lang, i know i failed. Well no one can't blame me! Hindi naman ako marunong sa gawaing bahay! Limang oras ata bago ako natapos, and i am so exhausted! I need to rest. Bumukas naman ang pinto ng kwarto ni Drexzel, then he showed up, bagong gising.

He ignored me and went to the kichen. Few seconds, i heared him cursing.

Lumabas siya sa kusina, showing me all the broken plates. I tried washing the dishes kanina, pero hindi ako marunong and it always slipped from my hands. I smiled.

"Hindi ako sanay manghugas ng plato eh."

He shooked his head and pressed the bridge of his nose as if i am giving him a headache.

The next day pumasok na ako sa school. Hindi niya ako pinasabay sa kotse niya, instead, he let me commute. And this place is way too far from our university!

Curse him! bwiset siya!

Simangot akong pumasok sa loob ng school. Agad naman akong sinalubong ng mga kaibigan ko.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked.

"Definitely, not okay!" i shrieked. Gusto ko maiyak sa frustration.

Mabuti na lang at hindi pa start ng klase, we went to the school's cafeteria, kaunti lang naman ang tao roon kaya doon ko na lang napili na ikwento sakanila ang nangyari, minus the slave part siyempre.

"For real?" hindi makapaniwalang sambit ni Marie.

"Yeah."

"They didn't even give you the chance to explain?" said Hannah.

Umiling ako. Kaya nga medyo nasaktan ako. They concluded that i did it on purpose because they think that i am the type of person who would do that, thinking that they know me well because of my behavior that's why they refused to believe me.

But i got over it. Tinanggap ko na lang, 'cause there's no point of explaining my side, they won't listen naman.

I have no life listening to our professor. No matter how boring his lecture, i have no choice but to listen. I don't want to be involve with another trouble again. My phone rang that's why i excused myself before going out. If this is one of the normal days of my life, i'd probably go without any warning.

The call is from an unknown number but i still answered it anyway, i have a hunch who this is. And i was right!

"Come with me." Drexzel's deep voice greeted my ears.

"I'm in my class, you asshole."

"Did you just call me asshole?"

"Well probably, yes."

"Come here within one minute, one second late and you are dead."

I sighed and groaned frustratingly. He texted me that he's in the soccerfield but as i reached, wala naman akong Drexzel na nakita.