Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Pinalampas ni mommy iyon and did not call lolo anymore. Thank God! i thought i will be screwed!

Unfortunately, i need to behave for the sake of myself, dahil baka ipatapon ako ni lolo somewhere faraway kapag nalaman niya about sa troubles ko sa school. The next day, i am two times nicer, kahit nabubwesit ako sa pagngisi saakin ni Trixie ay hinahayaan ko lang.

I need to be good! I need to be good!

"Saan kaya ang luminous ngayon?" said Marie.

"What the fuck is luminous?" i asked.

"Oh! the band of your brother, duh." she rolled her eyes, pinanlakihan ko naman siya ng tingin.

She smiled. "Peace."

Inirapan ko na lang siya. We went to our classroom, we sat to our assigned seats before listening to the rants of our professor. Nakapalumbaba lang ako, and drawing some doodles at the back of my notebook.

May iboboring pa ba ang araw na ito?

Out of boredom, i stood up and went out from the class. I heared my professor is calling my name. I just shrugged it off. I don't need her sermon! her subject is so freakin' boring!

I went to the girl's restroom. I fixed myself there, i frozed when i heared an unusual moans from nearby, dito lang iyon sa loob!

I know this kind of scenes! I am sure someone is making out here! how cheap.

But i got curioused. Dahan dahan kong binuksan ang isang cubicle. And my eyes widen from what i saw! If this is just a random guy, i would definitely took a picture of them making out but this guy-- The cold guy who's a friend of my brother!

They stopped kissing when they saw me. Their position is very scandalous! The guy is sitting on the closed bowl while the girl is on his lap grinding!

Yuck!

Nagmadali akong umalis doon. Hannah and Marie should know this! i will also tell this to my brother!

How cheap was that! They should've paid for some hotels or kahit motel man lang! But because of their hornyness, hindi na sila umabot doon at nagtiis sa isang restroom! How lewd is that?

I texted my friends.

To: Hannah and Marie

Both of you. i'm here at the soccerfield. sumunod kayo, i have something to tell you.

My reply was sent right away, naghintay pa ako ng ilang minuto.

I so remember that cold guys eyes, same with his personality, malamig rin ang titig niya saakin kanina. If he's angry because i saw them in that kind of position sana nagpunta na lang sila sa isang malapit na hotel, right?

Nakakalibot tuwing naalala ko! Oh God! Cleanse my mind.

Few more minutes dumating na rin ang dalawa.

"Anong ikukwento mo?" takang tanong ni Hannah.

"You won't believe what i am going to tell you! Hanggang ngayon nangingilabot pa rin ako!" i said dramatically.

"What?" both the said in chorus.

I told them about what happened. Me exiting the classroom till i caught that blonde guy making out. It's very disturbing everytime it flashes on my head. I suddenly wanted to go to the church and kneel there.

"Kung nakita niyo lang, both of you will gross out!"

"I find it hot." ngumisi si Hannah.

"Ang swerte naman no'ng babae na iyon." Marie pouted.