Pay Attention, Remy!

The next day, I was at the house with Pam in my room. We were going over that night's homework. We finished, and things ended up getting hot and heavy. Pam was now on top of me, kissing me passionately. I was enjoying it and let her hold my face in her hands, when my phone began to ring. I ignored it the first time, but sat up so I could intensify the kiss.  I had my hands up her shirt and massaged her boobs to get her to moan a little bit.

Then, when she does, I bite her lip, because I was turned on.

"Ow!" Pam says, pulling from me. "What, baby?"

"You bit my lip!"

"I like doing that." I say innocently.

Phone rings again.

I take my hands from her shirt and grab it.

"It's Rae." I say, holding up my index finger.

"Yo." I answer.

"You busy?" She says, sniffling.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, a little. What's up?"

"It's somethin' that can wait, hit me up when you're fi-" she says sadly.

"Rae, what's goin' on? You sick?"

"... yeah." She says.

"You need anything?"

"Uh, nah. Actually, you know what? I'll see you in the morning."

"Aight, Rae. Later."

That was weird. Why would Rae call ME while she's sick when she has Dana? Although she could be the most annoying little fucker on Earth, she actually took care of me when I was sick, when we were together..... Hmmm.

Before I could go any deeper into thought, Pam pushes me down on my bed, and strips for me.

"Hell, yeah." I said softly.

The peepshow was awesome, and had me damn near drooling.

When it was over, I was finger banging Pam. I had her squirming and struggling to hold her moans in. And then I heard the door downstairs shut. I stopped right away, but Pam started whimpering. "Baby, why'd you stop?"

"Somebody's home. I don't want em to see or hear us.."

"Damn," she said. "I'm gonna have to finish the job myself."

She gets up and heads to my bathroom. "You're welcome to join me." She said, and shut the door. She turned on the water, but I heard her moaning.

I tasted my finger and still tasted Pam.

I stretch my neck outside of my room and after seeing that the coast, I quietly shut the door and then I lock it. While I was doing the Birdman hand rub, a creepy smile comes across my face, and I joined Pam in the bathroom.

---

Rae, the next day, met me at my locker. "Hey, what's goin' on?" I ask, once our eyes meet.

"Nothin'."

"Where's your girl?" I ask.

"Dana? We broke up, dawg. She does too fuckin' much. You know she tried to hit me?"

"When?"

"Last night."

"Holy shit! I feel like such a bad friend. That's why you called, huh?"

Rae nods.

My eyes grow wide. "Shit, I'm sorry that y'all didn't work out. But she wasn't the one, and I think you knew that already."