Girl Problems

On Friday, I was at Rae's house. She had invited me over because she needed help with what to wear for her and Dana's first real date. Rae told me that she and Dana were not yet girlfriends, but wanted to make it official. I had my eyes wide, but kept my smart ass comments to myself. "Congratulations." I found myself saying, no jealousy whatsoever. I just hate the fact that of all these other pretty girls at this school, the first one she wants to date is Dana Dersham. She'll learn, though.

I sat on Rae's bed while she goes to her closet. First she pulled out a suit. I immediately give her a thumbs down. "Well, what's wrong with it?" She asks, frowning. "A suit for a first date? Ya might be overdoing it. Where are y'all going?"

"Dinner."

"Where?"

"McNulty's Shack."

"You don't need a suit for a place like that. It's way too casual for such clothing." I get up, walking to where she is. "Ya mind if I pick something out?"

"Nah, go right ahead." She replied.

"Alright, sit." I instruct.

She obeys. I search around in her closet. I found a couple button up shirts.

"Dana's favorite color is purple, so here." I say, tossing her the purple button up.

I look where her pants are and spot khakis. That should work for a date at a casual place like that.

"You like?" I ask.

"I'm not too sure about it."

"When in doubt, try it out." I say.

"What?"

"Put that outfit on and see if you feel okay."

"Good idea." She says. I walk out of the room so she could get dressed. I stood just outside of the door, eyeing an old picture if her. She still looked the same pretty much , just a little more chubby in the picture. I then furrowed my eyebrows and looked away from the picture. How could a girl like Rae go after Dana? I then thought of the reason. It's 'cause she DOESN'T know Dana. That act she's putting on will get old pretty soon. But I had to let Rae learn her lesson by herself. Poor Rae. Doesn't even know what'll hit her.

Rae opens up the door and smiles at me. "Shit, I'm liking this. You wanna plan all my outfits for me?" She says, chuckling.

"Do we look like Kimye?" Pffft. "You'll be aight with picking out your own shit." I wasn't too confident about that, but it's whatever. I look at my phone. It's 4:19. I was supposed to be at Pam's house at 4:30. I didn't have her car anymore so Rae drove me here from school. "I think we're done here. Think you could give me a ride to my girl's house?"

"Yeah, let's go."

A few minutes later, we're there. Rae gave me a dap before I got out of the car. "Thanks for helping me, Rem. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. When the date goes down, give me details."

"Aight, man. See you tomorrow."

"Later," I say, hopping out and shutting the door.

Pam is at the door before I can knock and she grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

Once I'm inside the house, she tongues me down furiously. Kinda rough, but i like it. When our lips break apart, i asked, "What was that for?"

"For being amazing."

"You're so cute." I reply, picking her up. She yelped at first, but calmed down. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. The way she was looking right now made me wanna devour her. She had her jet black hair in a messy bun with bangs that only showed one emerald green eye. She was wearing a lacy black tank top with no bra on and pink booty shorts. I give her a few kisses before i go down on her.

After we finish sexing, I remembered why i was there. "Pam. Babe. I gotta tell ya something. You made me a little mad today. How come you ain't let me show affection at school? What was that about?"

"I don't like that."

"So what was that shit in class when you were tryna get your salad tossed?"

"That was a peck."

"Whatever, dawg."

"Remy, I'm not tryna argue. We were having a good time just now."

"You made me forget, with all that sexiness on display."

Pam gives me a smooch. "Just drop it, alright?"

"But--" i start before I feel her tongue in my mouth again. I kiss back and soon we're back to humping. And then i start to hate myself.

When Pam drops me off at home, I get ready to go see my brother in prison. It was time to talk some sense into him.

-A/N: I hope y'all liked this chapter. let me know you're still interested in my book by commenting and voting. Also, i have other books on here and I'd love if y'all checked those out. Thanks for reading :)