What Started with an Innocent Kiss Ended with a Not-So Innocent Girl..

Hiya my Fellow Readers! OMGG! this is like my very first wattpad story! honestly it started out as an idea and i just decided to try to upload it from Quizilla, with a few minor corrections, of course! so leave comment, message me && let me know if you like it. && if you like it, I will continued it! I accept any && all critism. Thanks!! && enjoy reading! :))

I held my phone close to my chest after I sent like the 5th text message to my boyfriend of 3 months, Aaron. I had already called him 3 times, but I got no answer or return. That's typical Aaron. I raised my phone up again to call but I was interrupted by a violent crash outside my window. It scared me so bad I fell off my bed and on to my hardwood floor. "Ouch! " I yelped.

"Vaaallllll. Valerieee. Valll. Babe!!" a familiar voice slurred outside. I know that voice. I sighed as I got up and walked over to my window, to find my drunken boyfriend leaned up against my window. I can tell he was drunk by his posture. He was awkwardly positioned against my glass. I then, slid my window open and stepped back, so he could crawl in. He did more than crawl. He backed up and rammed into the small space of my window I had left open and hit my floor. His feet were still outside my window.

"Aaron! Get up.", I stampered, already irritated with him being drunk alone. God, not to mention him messing up my mom's garden outside. How am I gonna explain that one to mommy dearest?

"Helllp me thennn gurlll...", Aaron spit out. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hands (Ice cold) and began to pull him through. After a minute of pulling and pulling, he finally gets in and I notice he was missing a shoe.

He quickly jumped up and walked up to me, staggering a bit. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and began to give me sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Aaron", he ignored me, "Aaron". Ignored, once again. "Aaron !," I yelled, "Stop!".

"Whaaa?", he slurred. He reeked of heavy alcohol.

"Don't 'whaaa', me! I called and texted and got not even 1 response. Then 20 minutes later you stumble here drunk as hell! Where have you been?".

"Well damn, baby. I came here coz I got yo messages and shit. Why in da hell you question like you my damned mama or sum damn body?".

"Because I'm your girlfriend, Aaron.", I whined.

"And? Shit, I don't question you like dat." He does, all the time and if I don't answer him, he's pissed and it's my fault. Then, he hits me.

"Devin, where have you been? Please tell me and we won't have to argue."

"No, I know we won't muthafuckin argue coz I'm about toooo ennd thirr shit rrright now. I was at Malik's house party chilling with Molee." Malik is the popular and rich pretty boy of our school, he throws house parties when his folks are gone, which is often. I have never been invited to one until I earned the title of Aaron's Girl.

"Aaron, please tell me you was JUST chilling with Molee and not any other girls."

"I'd be lying then. "That's it! Aaron and I are through!

"Aaron! What the fuck do you mean 'you'd be lying'? I am tired of this shit. You cheating on me, dealing with your exes, hiding your drugs, getting in trouble for you and all, I'm fucking done with your bullshit! ", I yell as I pushed him with all my force. Bad mistake.

Aaron gives me the ' bitch, you lost your damn mind and I'm gonna fucking kill you'-look. He raises his hand and slaps me hard across my face. I fall back on to my bed from his powerful hit. Then, he roughly pulls me by my shoulders and slings my body toward the window. I hit the window and slide down onto the floor. I'm holding my face where I was struck at and lie there hoping he hears my pleading sobs and stop. My back and head is aching. I hit my head on the window.

"Don't you think I'm fucking tried to Val? Do you how it is to deal with your uptight prissy ass. You worry to damn, much about every little fucking thing I do. Why can't I smoke with my girl, she don't smoke. Why the hell can't I make love to my girl, she's a virgin and ain't ready to handle a man like this. Why can't my girl help me out of jail? She can't still from her mommy. When the hell is my girl gone grow the hell up and learn to handle a man like me? I fucking wonder? When Valley? When?!?!", he yells and he looks down at my

Half-conscious body. My cries get louder.

He must have just realized what he did. He's sorry now.

"Aww, baby. Val. I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry. I just," he's cradling my upper torso in his arm's now, "You know how it is when I get drunk babe. I had a rough week. I'm sorry bae. Val. I'm so sorry."

His tears hit my face. I'm so tired of hearing his 'I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean too, I was drunk. I was mad, I had a rough week. Peer pressure.' Excuse after excuse. I'm so sick of it. I tuned the rest of his story out as I lose consciousness.

I remember when I didn't hear it all....