1*

*Alexander pov <Alex>*

It was a cold windy afternoon, my parents left to watch my brother basketball game, so they left me in this house alone. With nothing better to do, I was re-reading the Jeff the Killer story when I heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen. My heart jumped in my chest and I ran downstairs. I stood still once I got to my living-room door.
I looked around and I didn't see anything at first, but maybe it was in my head like 'They're only stories, they dont exist' I told myself in my head. I was about to go back up to my room and I turned my head and I went completely frozen, there stood the killer I was just reading about. His huge smile, black circles under his eyes, snow colored skin and blood covered knife was what I saw. My voice trailed off and I felt my heart wiggle.
'What do we have here little girl?' he said, when he saw me, I was just about ready to run for my room. But I knew I wasn't fast enough, and that he would find a way to get me. I had to anyway, I turned around and bolted for my room. I felt all of my guts spinning round inside me. I felt like everything coming to a end.

*SHUT BED ROOM DOOR*

I shut my bedroom door and locked it up tight. Everything was spinning around in my head, I feel like I'm gonna throw up, I thought I had lost my mind. 'No, no, no, no! That didn't happen, I must be dreaming! He can't be real' I shouted inside my head, before I heard a loud shout from the other side of the door. What the hell is going on? Why is this happening to me!?

'Why haven't you Gone to sleep?'spine turned ice cold and bit my arm. But I felt a sharp pain on the same area.

'Dam it! This is real, they are real, I'm gonna be dead!' I screamed, just as I noticed my bedroom window was open. I went over to check to see if anyone else was there, but luckily there wasn't. 'Ok, I'll escape from my house and look for a place to stay until he's gone!'

I grabbed my backpack, filled it with some clothes and other shit before I climbed onto my window. I saw my trampoline and jumped out the window and landed just about on the trampoline. 'Yes! Im free! I cried, before storming off into the woods towards my friend Riley house. Only, I forgot about the other
Creepypasta.....