Chapter 1

Hey guys, so here is my first book on Wattpad! How exciting is that? I may not be as good at first but with your support i can do better. Alright, enough of me talking. Here's the first chapter of She's Back

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:She's Back?

I walk to the counter of my kitchen with my two bestfriends and grab a sprite can. "So did you here the news yet?" Luke askes, grabbing a beer out the cooler. I guess you can say Luke's a drinker, but way fun when he's drunk and fighting. "No, what news? Did the cheerleaders get new uniforms?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "Man, i wish. But since you dont know about the news, i guess you'll just have to wait and see yourself." Zack says and leaves the kitchen to go in the basement. "Come on dude, im desperate." I say walking after them.

"See this is what you get for being late for baseball. Every guy was talkingu about the news and during lunch every girl was gossiping about it." Luke speaks again turning on the flat screen above my families fire place. "This is why i hate detention, i always miss out on somthing big." I mumble into my hand. "Tell me why you always get into a fight and only Mr.Mason sees it." Luke says, tossing Zack the television remote. "I dont know,stupid dicks around the school i guess." I reply. "Can you two ladies stop gossiping and turn on tonights game." Zack responds once he has enough of us talking, or in his words 'Gossiping'.

:Few minutes later:

"Hello boys." Nikki, Zack's girl, says walking down the stairs. Zack stood up and kissed her. "Im going to barf in my mouth, if you two dont get a room of your own." I scream covering my eyes with a pillow. "Shut up, we dont say anything when you are sucking off Ashley's face." Nikki says, giving a kissy face. I walked into that one.

"Did you hear about Au-" Nikki starts but Zack covers her mouth. Nikki looks down at his hand which is still over her mouth. "Move your hand." She mumbles and Zack slowly moves his hand.

"Who is it? They wont tell me. Please Nikki tell me." I whine. "Sorry Tristen,im in on to the game now. You'll just have to wait and see what's in stores for you. You guys wanna go to a party at Steven's house?" Nikki askes. Im a little bummed out that no one will tell me, but i never let a party opportunity at Steven's pass by. All the guys nodd our heads and we get ready.

------NIKKI'S POV------

Boys always complain how girls always take forever to get ready, but guess what? Im the first one done and I've been waiting for what seems like forever. I took a shower,squeezed myself into a tight ass dress, curlyed my red hair, managed to walk in some wedges, and ate. That at least took me about an hour and a half.

"Come on or I'll just go with Michael!" I yell. I knew that Zack dosent like Michael so that would definately make him move faster.

"You wouldnt really do that." Zack says jogging down the stairs. I chuckle and shake my head. "She's going to ride with us and be at the party.Do you think he'll know that it's her?" I whisper into his ear. He shakes his head and i smile. Good, he doesnt need to know. Not quite yet.

The rest of the boys come down and we head to pick up ...... I'll just call her Rory. Since that is her new nickname. "And this girl we are picking up is a friend of yours?" Tristen askes from the back seat. "Yup." I say making the 'p' sound pop.

I honk the horn in front of her house. Its a big brown house with a perfect yard. Black gates surround the house and a german shepard barking at the car. Rory opens the door and runs pass the dog throwing it a bone.

"Rory, i missed you so much." I say getting out the car and hugging her. "I missed you too." She says and then Zack gets out the car and gives her a big welcome back hug. She gets in the back with Luke and Tristen. "How was Rockaway?" I ask her and she hesitates for a second. "It was so beautiful until Hurricane Sandy strucked and destroyed everything. My mom passed away because of cancer last month and my dad is still fighing for this country last i heard." She says, i see her eyes start to water up.

Zack looks down and i can tell he feels sorry for. I mean i do to, she always had a hard life. Parents got divorce when she was little, she was bullied, home got destoyed, twin brother in the hospital, mom died and cant see her dad.That can all make a person miserable. But she never let anyone see that she was hurting. Always had the beautiful smile on her face.

"Im so sorry." I hear Tristen tell her. "Dont be, its okay. Im fine, see." She says smiling and i hear them both laughing.

OMG IT JUST OCCURED TO ME THAT THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

------RORY'S POV------

I wonder if he remembers me... Tristen Rodriguez i used to have the biggest crush on him in middle school. He was the bad boy that every girl wanted. The thing was he bullied me with the rest of the popular people.

Zack and Nikki were popular but they were nice to me away from school. Its not like in school they were mean, they actually didnt even say anything.

On the other hand,Tristen was the world's biggest jerk and i hated him. But then again i loved him. It was complicated. Yeah, back then i was chubby and i loved cookies with icecream on it. I loved math, science, history, and language. My lowest grade ever is a 91.7%

Now, i dont even like Tristen anymore. Mabey the two and a half years away from each other made me grow away from liking him. I H-A-T-E HIM.

"Okay, let's go have the time of our lifes." Nikki says, as we all get out of the car. She is wearing a purple dress that looks tight on her and she has on black wedges that look that they hurt. "Yup, lets go jiggly boobs." I say, that nickname just catched on because in middle school she had the biggest boobs. She shakes her head. "You never changed Cookie Monster." She laughs. We run in side and the boys follow us.

It was so crowded at Steven's, i remember he used to always have parties and i would have to come from the back because of the popular people were in the front. Memories.

'22' by Taylor Swift came on and this is one of my favorite songs and of course im going to sing to it. Tristen is staring me down and now im getting creeped out.

------TRISTEN'S POV------

'Numb' by Usher was the next song and i immediately remember the routine that the populars use to dance to and I grab Rory's hand and drag her to the floor. "You may not get it at first since you're new, but try to catch up. " I say. "That's cute. You dont remember me a bit." She says, doing the first step to the routine. "Pardon? Who are you?" I ask, she chuckles. "Still never changed its the same old you. Huh Tri?" She says, since there was only one person who called me that. "Aurora." I say, she smile and nodd.

Aurora Peyton Mitchell.

SHE'S BACK

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter: COMPLETED

Next chapter this weekend or next week for the latest. Sorry, for my friends who i said the chapter would be up. But hey! Its done now.

Vote/comment/ even leave some ideas for me!

THANK YOU!