Chapter 23 -All Is Good-

LAST CHAPTER ALERT! 

Payton's POV

"No Harry! It is not possible to lick your elbow." I rolled my eyes. It has been four weeks since we left for Hawaii and we are leaving for the 2014 tour tomorrow. Brynlee is right next to me Skyping Niall. 

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow Love." He winked at me. "I'm excited to see you too." I smiled at him.

"Brynlee! Payton! Lights out! You have to wake up at 5 tomorrow!" Dad yelled. I sighed and turned back to Harry. 

"Got to go Harold. Sleep calls." He chuckled. "Night Payton. I love you and see you tomorrow!" He grinned at me. "Love you too curly." I waved goodbye and shut my laptop. 

"Bye Niall. Love you!" She turned off her laptop and turned to me. "is it just me or are you really excited to see the boys tomorrow?" I laughed and hugged her. 

There were countless night when she would come over to my house and we would talk about how much we missed the boys and how excited we were to see them. We have our own countdowns in our rooms....

We climbed into bed and I turned off my lamp. Tomorrow we would see the boys!

~

"HARRY!" I yelled running into his arms. "I missed you so much." Harry said. "I missed you too." He picked me up and spun me around. 

"Whose ready to go on a world tour?" Louis shouted. Harry and I looked at each other and smiled. 

"Hell yeah!" I shouted. Everyone laughed and we piled into a taxi. "To Paul!" Louis shouted. 

And we were on our way to their 2014 tour. I was with Harry and that's all that mattered. 

AND DONE! I know it's short but I'm going to put up the Epilogue in about ten minutes!