Chapter 3

HEY GUYS! im gonna skip the whole plane flight so be prepared for 8 hours later LOL. Grace abd I have actually been to hawaii so thats why we chose it. :) please vote and comment! ~Alex~

Chapter 3

Payton's POV

Brynlee and i have been talking nonstop about the trip since i got here. We have planned out everything that we want to do and incorporated them with what her parents want to do. When 7 o'clock rolled around we piled into their hummer and drove to the airport. "OMG PAYTON WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAWAII!" Brynlee squealed. "IKR IM SO EXCITED! WE MIGHT SEE ONE DIRECTION THERE!' She scowled at me then laughed. "So Mom, what are we all going to see?" Brynlee asked. "Well, we plan on going to Pearl Harbor and then going to a luau at our hotel. There are many other things we have planned but they are surprises." she replied with a wink. Brynlee and i stared at each other than burst into giggle. "No offense Mrs. Walker but we're not 5 anymore. surprises aren't usually that surprising." i said hesitantly. "well you never know payton. This surprise might rock your socks off." Brynlee and i looked at each other again and burst into another fit of laughter. "Whatever you say mom." brynlee finally replied.

We Arrived at the airport and unloaded all our sutff and walked in. we went through baggage claim and secuity check and finally made it to our gate. We found some seats and sat down. Brynlee and i pulled out our Iphone Chargers amd plugged them into the outlet. "I have to see if Harry replied to my tweet!" i squealed. i got another death stare from Bryn but i didnt care. i logged onto twitter and checked his feed. "OMG BRYN HE RETWEETED ME!" Bryn climbed over and looked at my phone. "he wants to IM me!" i said. "well thn give it to him!" "but im not supposed to give my nukmber out to people i dont know." i replied. "Its Harry Styles for God's Sake!" "Your right." i gave him my IM and sat there and wait. No longer than 2 minutes later i got a new message!

Phone Convo:

Hazza: hey Payton! this is Louis on harry's phone shhhh dont tell him!

Me: oh hi Louis! are you guys in hawaii yet?

Louis: Yes we are at the Ohana Malu. Like you guys!

Me: omg thats awesome :) is there a chance maybe we could hang at the beach?

I cannot believe i am talking to 1/5 out of one direction. the biggest boy band in the world right now. Brynlee sat there dumbfouded at what was happening on my phone.

Louis: Of course! just as long as you and ur friend dont blow our cover. ;)

Me: well i wont. no promises on my friend who is sitting speachless right next to me. lol ;)

Louis: haha well i gtg before harry realizes i have his phone. you can IM me @louis_eats_carrots !

Me: haha i will as soon as we land. ttyl Loueh! :)

Louis: ttyl Love ;)

~End of Phone Convo~

"did that seriously just happend?" i asked Brynlee. She nodded yes. "ohmigod." we said in unison.

"ALL FIRST CLASS BOARDERS TO HONOLULU HAWAII! PLEASE BEGIN BOARDING!" "Thats us girls!" Mrs. Walker exclaimed. "Yay!" we squealed. we walked over to the boarding pass lady and handed her out pass. She scanned it and said, "Have a great flight and w wonderful girls!" "thank you." we said in unison... again. We found our seat and went through all of the safety precautions,. but neither of us heard a word. we could not stop thinking about my convoersation with Louis earlier. and thats all we did for the next 8 hours. including watch pitch perfect ;)

Haha so what did u guys think? sorry if it wasnt as exciting. did u think harry would actually retweet them? well he didnt... Louis Did! haha Grace and i actually did watch pitch perfect the entire flight to hawaii. we could recite it word for word when we got there lol. well thanks guys! please give us your feedback and opinions/ideas 

Sincerely,

~Grace and Alex~