Chapter 9

Another update :) trying to get the book going..... so yah :) There will be some Payry?!?!? Moments... I love them :) IDK about you guys..... 

Chapter 9 PAYTON"S POV

I woke up to Brynlee shaking me and belting out, "I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!" I tried to push her off but she had a firm grip on me. when she saw that i was awak she starting singing/screaming louder. "OK OK I'M UP!" I yelled. She backed away. I'm not a morning person, and she knows it. "Sorry Bryn." I told her. "What are we doing today?" "Well." she started. "We have a surf lesson in about 20 minutes and Niall and Harry are down in the lobby getting breakfast so i suggest you hurry up!"

I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I picked out my hot pink bikini top and my black bikini bottoms. <LOL SPONGEBOB> I threw on a pair of jean short shorts and a tank top over my bikini. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. "I'M READY!" I yelled. 'Ok let's go!" She said.

I knew she was excited to go see NIall. They are going on a date tonight and I think he's gonna ask her out, Or at least I hope he will. Brynlee and I haven't really talked about our realtionsips with the lads yet because we have been hanging out with them the entire time we have been in Hawaii. So I'm excited that we get to hangout just her and I today. 

We took the elevator down to the lobby and met Harry and Niall at the doors. "Hey beautiful." Harry greeted me. Of course, i blushed. "Morning Harry." I replied.

Niall and Brynlee were hand in hand. "Ready to go?" Niall asked us. "Yup!" i said and they led harry and I to the beach. 

When we got there, there was no one on the beach and there were two lifeguards with 4 surfboards. Brynlee just looked back at me and we both started giggling. She gave me that look when she sees a hot guy, and most of the time, I return it. I returned the look while nodding to Harry and He just looked at me with an extremely confused expression on his face and we bursted out laughing. Harry and Niall just looked at each other and shrugged which caused us to laugh even harder. 

"Is there something I should know about?" Harry asked me. I stiffled a laugh and replied, "Not at all Harold." He glared at me and i just started laughing again. 

"You two are very giggly this morning." Niall replied in his sweet Irish accent which caused Brynlee to blush. 

"Aloha! Are you guys ready for your surf lesson?" asked the tall lifeguard. Aparently his name is Alekona, but he goes by Alek. His brother, the other lifeguard, is Kana but he goes by Kain. If I were them, i would go by those too. 

"Yah!" Brynlee piped up. "Ok! Everyone grab a board and meet me in the shallow." Alek instructed. We each grabbed a surfboard and made our way towards Alek. "Now, we are going to start paddling out. We are staying in groups of three so stick with your group. If you see a wave coming while you are out there, start paddling as hard as you can towards shore. When the wave is right behind you, stand up. it will take a lot of practice, but hopfully by the end of the lesson, you guys will be able to surf. Sound good?" We all nodded and started paddling out and following our own lifeguard. Harry and I followed Alek and Bryn and Niall followed Kain. 

Alek kept looking back at me. Harry noticed this, and started paddling closer to me. "Protective much?" I aske sarcasticly. "your my girlfriend, remember?" He stated. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Of course Harry." He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and he chuckled again. I love his laugh. Have i mentioned that yet?

*******2 Hours Later********

Needless to say, I had a wonderful time trying to surf. I only stood up on the board once, and it was for about 5 seconds. It was long enough for Harry to get a picture. As soon as he took it i wiped out, just like I did every other time. Harry and Brynlee got it immediatly and I took tons of pictures of them and Niall was about average. He could at least get up on the board every time, but he couldn't stay on it very long. 

We thanked Alek and Kain and told them that maybe we could play beach volleyball sometime. 

"Thanks so much guys for tagging along. See you tonight Niall?" Brynlee said. "yup. 7 sound good?" he asked. She nodded. "Oh. and the restraunt is pretty nice so..." he said. "I know. see ya tonight Niall." They hugged and Brynlee started walking towards the car. 

"ahh. I dont want to leave you." Harry said in his raspy voice. "Me neither, but Bryn and i have to go shopping." I replied. He chuckled. "ok. I guess i trust you with her." "Oh whatever Styles." i said and rolled my eyes. "Well can we hangout tonight and do something?" He asked. "Sure. I will text you when we get back to the hotel." I said. "k love." He smiled and pecked me on the lips. I blushed and just stood there and smiled. "See you later Harry." He waved and i walked to the car.

AND SCENE

I wanted to save Brynlee and Niall's date for the next chapter and same for the shopping. I hope you guys liked it.. almost 50 reads :)

~Alex~