Chapter 22 -Goodbye-

OMG IT'S THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER JASDFH KJHFLK

Payton's POV

Basically, Harry and I have spent the entire day just like we never broke up. We went out to the beach for the rest of the afternoon and tanned and splashed around in the water. Then we went and got dinner and had a great time.

And now, we're laying on my bed watching TV. 

The episode of Full House went off and Harry turned to me. "What's on your mind love?"

Well. The fact that we are leaving tomorrow and that we won't be able to see each other-

"Nothing." 

Just a symbol of how I speak what's on my mind. 

Of course, Harry knew I was lying. "It's that we are leaving tomorrow isn't it?" Ladies and Gentlemen, Harry Styles! the mind reader! And my boyfriend so hands off!

I nodded and he pulled me into his chest. 

"Everything will work out Payton. We can Skype until it comes time for touring. Then we will fly you and Brynlee out to England and we will go on our tour. There is nothing to worry about babe."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips. I don't know why I keep on worrying so much. 

"I love you Payton. And don't forget it." He kissed my forehead and turned off the tv.

He pulled the comforter over us and wrapped his arm around me. 

"Night Harry." I whispered and shut my eyes. 

~

"Payton!" My eyes flew open and I surveyed the room.

I looked up and Harry was looking at me smirking. "Creep." I mumbled. I pulled the comforter over my eyes and rested my head back on his chest. 

Which was now, bare. When in the hell did that happen? >.<

"C'mon love. you have to pack. We leave in hour." I jumped out of bed and started throwing things into my bag.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

He kissed my neck and spun me around to where I was facing him. HE smirked at me and leaned in. Right before he could kiss me, I turned so he ended up kissing my cheek. He quickly retorted and raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and got back to packing. 

"Feisty." He whispered into my ear. 

"Cheeky." I shot back.

He rolled his eyes and threw on his shirt.

Thank god. I swear if he hadn't have put on his shirt any later I might have said some things that should only be kept in my fantasies. My Mantasies.

"I'm gonna go load my suitcase in our taxi. I will be back." I waved and he slipped out of the room. 

I can't believe my vacation is practically over. Although there were some bad moments, I wouldn't change this trip for the world. I got to meet Harry and I had a great time. This was everything I imagined and more. 

I finished packing and rolled my suitcase into the living room. Brynlee was sitting on the couch with her things ready also.

She looked up at me and smirked. "I heard someone spent the night." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her. 

"Hey Bryn. I'm gonna go pack. I forgot to yesterday." Niall ran out of our room trying to get a shirt on over his head. 

"Looks like I'm not the only one who had company." Brynlee blushed while I laughed. 

"I can't believe what this trip turned out to be." I laughed. "I know right. I don't know what would have happened this trip if I hadn't of tweeted Harry." Brynlee nodded. 

'Well, we did run into Niall in the elevator." I shrugged. "Maybe fate was bringing it all together." Brynlee rolled her eyes and stood up. "Mom just texted me. She is waiting for us in the lobby." I nodded and grabbed my suitcase. 

"Let's go." We walked out of our room for the last time and rode down the elevator. 

"I'm gonna miss this place like crazy." Brynlee sighed. I nodded. So many things had happened here. 

We walked out of the elevator and up to her parents. 

"I'm guessing you girls are riding with those five boys over there?" Mr. Walker asked us with an eyebrow raised. 

I looked over at Brynlee and she was smiling at them. She nodded and ran over to Niall. I followed her still a little bit confused. 

As if reading my mind she whispered, "I told them the other night." I nodded and walked over to Harry. "Ready to go love?" "Yes." 

He rested his hand on my back and led us out to the taxi. We all climbed in and didn't talk the entire way to the airport. Which was pretty surprising when usually Louis can't keep his mouth shut.

The taxi pulled up in front of the airport and we all filed out. 

We walked through security check together and through check-on. Finally, we had to go to our own gates. 

Brynlee and I hugged Liam and Louis and they began the walk to their gate. Niall walked Brynlee to our gate while Harry and I pulled into an empty gate and said our goodbyes. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much Harry." I said, trying to keep from crying. "I will miss you too Payton." He pulled me in for a hug. I let a couple of tears fall and hugged him. I inhaled his cologne for the last time for awhile and pulled back. I wiped my eyes and looked up into his. 

"I love you Payton." He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

This will be our last kiss for awhile and I wanted to make it last forever. 

The call for our boarding came over the intercom and we pulled apart. "I will Skype you as soon as I get home love so stay on!" He laughed. I nodded and wiped my tears away. 

We kissed one last time before I ran back to our gate. I looked behind me and waved to Harry. Then, I boarded the long 8 hour flight back home. 

O.o I'm posting the rest of the story tonight....

No One Compares to You [EDITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara