Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Brynlee's POV

Gosh. I can't believe today we leave for Hawaii. I'm also surprised that Payton hasn't texted me yet. She probably went to sleep at like 7 o'clock this morning and is still asleep. I thought and then laughed to my self. I heard my stomach growl and ran downstairs and popped some bread into the toaster.

"Morning mom" I greeted

"Good morning sweetie! Did u sleep well?" She asked

"Yes. I'm super excited. When can we go get Payton?"

"Uhm well I said yesterday close to 7 but she can come over anytime." She replied

"OK! :) I will txt her when I'm done eating."

"Ok sweetie." My mom answered and then left to do her morning exercises.

I finished eating my toast and texted Payton.

*Phone Convo*

Me: HEY PAYTON!!! TODAY'S THE DAY!

Pay: you woke me up Bryn -.- but I'm so excited!!! OMG. I have to tell u something!!!!!

Me: well u can tell me when u get here! Can u ride ur bike over here now?

Pay: probably. Lemme text my dad and tell him that I'm leaving. I know he wanted to see me before I left but oh well. I will Skype him or something before we leave the house.

Me: ok. See you soon Pay ;)

Pay: kk Love :)

*End of Convo*

I stared at my phone quizzically. Since when did she call me love? I was interrupted When I heard my doorbell ring. I looked down over the stairwell railing to see Payton fumbling with her key (to my house). I couldn't help but laugh at my poor blonde friend. When she finally got it I was on the floor clutching my stomach.

"What?!" She asked

"You.GASP. Are. GASP. Such. GASP. A. GASP.Blonde. GASP" Payton stared at me then ran upstairs and jumped onto me. "OW PAYTON!!!!" I yelled. "You know I have ribs right? They can break!" She laughed and then pouted at me. "I sowwy Bryn Bryn." I scowled at her than we burst out laughing. I don't know how we can stand to be apart longer than 2 hours a day. I helped her load her stuff into our hummer than we raced upstairs to my room. 

"So what did u want to tell me Pay?" I asked.

"Oh yah!! Guess who is gonna be in Hawaii while we're there?" Payton exclaimed excitedly.

"Who?" I said with a smile spreading across my face.

"ONE DIRECTION!!!" she yelled.

I sat there looking at my bestfriend. "You are kidding right?" I asked her.

"Why would I kid about that?" She answered innocently. "I thought we didn't care about them." I said. "What happened to Hottie Styles and Nialler?" Payton said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Payton. They're really cute but I mean. What are the chances of them liking us? Them meeting us or even seeing us are the most slim of chances." I replied.

"But. But. We can have hope." I looked into her fragile blue eyes and smiled. This was my bestfriend in the entire world. She was so perky about everything and when she believed in something, she didnt stop beliveing in it. (haha put a lttle bit of journey in there XD). I smiled at her and said, "We may see them." "YAY!!!!!" She screamed. "I said maybe. Don't be surprised if we don't." She nodded and took out her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Tweeting Harry Styles and Niall Horan that we are going to be in Honolulu this weekend stayin at the Ohana Malu resort!" She replied. I shook my head. "I doubt they are staying there Pay. I mean it's a nice hotel but definitely not the nicest." "Well maybe they are staying there because people would think they were staying at the nicest hotels in Honolulu so they would book their rooms there instead of at our resort." I laughed at her response.

Not knowing that her theory could not be more true.

CLIFFY! O.o haha sorry guys. I wrote this at like 11 clock at night so it has alot of grammar mistakes. I will revise it in the morning. Do u guys have any ideas? Please comment them. I think I'm about to hit a big block so I need as much help as possible. Thanks guys! 

~ Alex and Grace ~