Chapter 11

UPDATE AHHHHH! LOL well uhm yah this is at 60 fluffing reads XD so I think you guys deserve an update almost as much as Santa deserves cookies. Oh and I don;t have a "desiganted" day that I update. I try to update once or twice a week. SURPRISING UPDATES!!!!! LOL ok well Chapter 11?

Chapter 11 Brynlee's POV continued

Previously in No One Compares to You

****************"Niall, I would love to be your girlfriend."********************

A big grin spread across his face. He rn towards me and hugged me. He lifted me off of my feet and spun me around. "Thank you thank you. I know this will work out. I have never felt this way towrads anyone else before." I nodded. 

Honestly, I haven't felt this way about anyone else either. There was just something between Niall and I. Everytime I saw him, I felt happy. Every time we touched, i felt tingly. Maybe Payton was right. I just need to give us a chance. 

"I can't belive you actually like me." I said. admitting what I have been thinking for the past day. "How could I not like you?" he asked, which made me blush. "Well, I mean, your Niall Horan; international Irish popstar." He chuckled. "So? Just because I'm an 'international popstar'", -he put air quotes around International popstar, which made me gigle- "Doesn't mean I can't like you. Your so peaceful, and nice, and you are always smiling."

Little did he know, that I was always smiling because of him.  

"I know, but you could have any girl in the world. Why me?" I asked. He grinned. Oh good Lord. What is going on in that little leprechaun mind of his?

Niall bursts into song....

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeahh

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "

I say

When I see your face 

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing 

Just the way you are

I swear. I'm just kind of standing here. He's looking at me like I'm about to give him a bunny, -basicaly a foolish smile on his face- and yah. I'm just standing here. Not knowing how to react to the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me. Well. Pretty much the only romantic thing that some has ever done to me. So when in doubt. sass out