Are You Sure?

OMG 50 reads :) Thank you so much! i know it's no where near 2k but I'm getting closer.. Thanks for all of my readers :) Oh and please comment so i dedicate!

Chapter 10 Brynlee's POV <haven't done her in a while....>

"Ohmigod Payton! This is perfect!" I held up a navy blue miniskirt with Rhine stones over the pockets. Pay and I were shopping for my "date" tonight with Niall. It was our first and I am really excited. "Go try it on... NOW!" Payton yelled across the rack. I giggled and went to the dressing room. 

It fits me perfectly around the waist and it is extremely comfortable. I walked out of the dressing room and Payton squealed. "Ok. Your buying it. You look soooo sexy Bryn." I giggled. I'm not used to being sexy. I guess you could say I'm pretty insecure. I have gone through a lot of shit in my life time but I'm still looking up.

Payton on the other hand, is extremely outgoing. And now that she is with Harry, she's even more open, which i guess is a good thing. She is also always happy, which she wasn't before. It's kinda surprising that she's the one that lost her mom and is outgoing and I'm insecure because of some heartbreaks. Whats wrong with me? But i guess, according to Kelly Clarkson, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Im pretty sure that's what Payton lives by. But I know that one day, someone or something will cause her walls to tumble, and she will be left out in the open. I hope that never happens. 

Once we bought the skirt from Forever 21 we went to Abercrombie & Fitch. AKA Payton's favorite store. "Ok Bryn. We need to find you an adorable top to go with that cute miniskirt and then we can head back." Payton explained. "Yah. Ok so the skirt is navy blue and has a little red bow on the side. I'm thinking maybe a navy blue and white striped navy shirt? Or maybe a red and navy blue? Or Red and white?" Payton laughed. "Lets just find something first and we will see." I agreed. Payton knows a lot more about style then I do. 

We completely ditched the idea of a sailor shirt and picked out a sea green "Kristen Shine" top. Or at least I think that's what it is. 

While we were driving home, "Live While Were Young" came on the radio and we turned it all the way up and belted it at the top of our lungs. We were in our amazing mustang and were having a great time.  "Let's go walk on the beach." Payton suggested. I nodded and we pulled into the parking lot across from our hotel. We started walking along the shore.

"So. I have to ask you something." Payton confessed. "If Niall asks you to be his girlfriend tonight, what will you say?" 

This is a question I have been asking myself these past couple of days. I mean, any girl would take Niall in a heart beat and that makes my heart hurt. I do think that I'm falling for him, but is he doing the same for me? I mean he's Niall Horan for God's sake's. How could he like someone like me?

"I don't know." i replied honestly. Payton stopped dead in her tracks and just stared at me.  "please inform me why." she said. "Don't get me wrong Payton. I do really like him. I mean his accent his simply adorable and he is so nice and caring and funny, but I don't know how long we would last. He's international popstar and I'm Brynlee Walker from Tuscon Arizona. I just don't see it owrking out between us. I don't think I could handle a long-distance relationship." I replied honestly.

Payton sighed and looked down at her feet. "But on't you think us coming here, Louis IMing me, meeting Niall was some type of fate?" she said. I thought for a second. "It's probably just some coincidence Payton. I just don't think i could hold a relationship with someone that I would never see. I mean I'm sure you and Harry could do it. Your a lot more independent than me. I need someone that would be there for me 24/7." "But you could always call him and text him and Skype him. Thank God for technology. I think it's inevitable Brynlee." Payton winked at me and I just rolled my eyes.