chapter 6

Hey Guys! Most of the POV's are going to be in Payton's now but Brynlee will have some later on. Just an FYI Love You :* ~GRACE AND ALEX~ CapsXD

Chapter 6

Payton's POV

I looked over at my clock beside my bed. It was 9:45! I had to go get dressed to get some sprite. Wait. did i seriously just think that? well anyway. I went to my dresser in the far corner of my room. I loved my room. It had a large king bed in the middle with a dresser on the right and a closet on the left. The bathroom down the hall. Brynlee's room is right across from me and the exact same design. Our Room was more like an apartment. So we had alot of room. Anyway... I pulled out my favorite sweats. (my volleyball team sweats) and an old tie dye shirt that Brynlee and i did a couple of months ago. I quickly threw my hair into a ponytail and found a purple headband, I was ready to go get some sprite. I laughed at my own thoughts then went to the living room to find Brynlee fast asleep on the couch. I think she suffered from jetlag the most. i wrote her a note and put it on the coffee table in front of her. just in case. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. As if on cue, harry walked out of his room. He came up to me. I just stood there staring straight into his beautiful eyes.

"hey Love." he said. "hey." i replied i started walking down the hall and he followed. "What are you doing out?" he asked. "Well, im going to get a montain dew, what are you doing?." "I was just going to get a sprite. i always do at this time.. unless I'm at a concert." i laughed and said,"cool. so why are you guys in hawaii? I thought your tour ended a week ago?" "it did." he responded. "But when we were here performing, the lads and I loved the beaches and the sunsets so we decided to come back. and im glad we did." he winked at me and I blushed. I looked up and realized we were in front of my door. I sighed. I knew that Harry and i would have to part ways for the night and that made me sad. "Well Harry. it was nice seeing you.. again." he chuckeled. "you too Payton." he pulled me in for a hug. OMG IM HUGGING HARRY STYLES! He smelled soooo nice. I wonder what kind of cologne he uses. i laughed at my thoughts, and apparently out loud. he pulled back from me and gave me a strange look. "whats so funny love?" he asked. Oh crud. "Uhm. I just can't belive im hugging Harry Styles?'" Oh yes. nice cover up Payton! :) "Haha well your about to be hugged again." he said with a smirk. "I am?" i said with sarcasm, He pulled me in for another one. but this one alot more bone crushing. "H H Harry. I cccant breathe." i stuttered. After a couple of more seconds he let me go. When i got my breath back he kissed me on the cheek and said, "I will see you tomorrow?" "Uhm I guess?" i said. "You guess?" how about star bucks around 9?" he said. "9! i wont be up then Haz." CRUD I JUST CALLED HIM HAZ. I HOPE HE DIDNT NOTICE. He laughed and said, "Ok sleeping beauty, how about you text me when you wake up and we will work it out then?" "Uhm sounds good, but theres one problem. I dont have your number." i said. kinda stumbling with the last part. "can i have your phone for a sec?" he said. i whipped out my phone, unlocked it, and handed it to him. no longer than 5 seconds later he gave it back to me. "Now you do." he winked at me then walked into his room.

I stood outside my door. Omg Payton. you were just hugged by Harry Styles.... twice! Not only that but he kissed you on the cheek! almost instantly, my hand shot up to where he had kissed me. I smiled at the memory. i looked down at my phone and realized that it was almost 11. i had been just sitting out here for almost 30 minutes. I stood up and went to the door. "Shit." mumbled to myself. i forgot the room key. I didn't want to wake up Brynlee so I wasnt about to knock. I considered knocking on Harry's but he was probably asleep. Idea pops into head XD I whipped out my phone.

Me: Hey Louis! uh, long sory but im on the same hotel floor as you. i kinda got locked out of my room. can you go down to the lobby and get me a spare key"

Louis: HEY PAYTON! Yah Uhm I guess I could run down and get you one. But why can't you??

Me: just come outside ur door. I will explain it to you.

I heard a door rattling and then out came Louis. He was on the left of niall. He looked around then saw me. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. "Louis. Ur crushing me." He laughed and then let go. "So why do I need to get you a spare key?" "Well. Mine is in the room and I can't go down because I'm not allowed to use the elevator past 10. Mrs. Walker's rules." I explained to him. He laughed and said, "I understand. I hope someone is at the front desk." "Me too." I replied, Louis started down the elevator. I sat down, once more, in front of my door. I can not believe I forgot my key in the room. Nice goin Payton. I was about to criticize myself even more but then Louis came out of the elevator. "Here ya go. They need it back ASAP tomorrow." Louis winked at me then made his way to his room. "Thank you Louis. Night." "Night Payton." He went into his room and shut the door. I slid the key into the thing and it instantly swung open. Brynlee was right where I left her. I chuckled at her awkward position. One of her legs was off the couch and both of her arms sprawled out. I went back to my room and laid down. I can't help but to think about what tomorrow has in store for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!! HAHA. I plan on writing the next chapter tomorrow. So be patient :) Love You Guys                                                                                                                                                                            ~Grace And Alex~

Hey Can you guys do us a big favor and follow us on instagram @heisphenominall_ Thanks :!)