Chapter 5

"Just what comes in my mind when I observe you is that you're just unusual" Herman said that night.

"You have the liberty to think as you wish your majesty" Aquaria replied.

"Darkness has filled the sky with stars to stand as candlelights in a dark room"

"We should be sleeping by now"

"I'm concerned about my men"

"I wish everything will be fine your majesty"

"I wish the same you do"

Herman lied down on the ground after wearing his shirt. Aquaria lied on his opposite side, head go head, both of them looked like a clock showing six 'o' clock.

Aquaria fiddled with her pearls while thinking about accomplishing her aim and reaching home soon.

"Ms. Waters?" Herman interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"Have you ever dreamt of a person everyday?"

"I don't dream much"

"If I tell you something, will you be good enough to keep it a secret?"

"I will but what is it your majesty?"

"Since past year, I've been dreaming of a lady, a very charming one with grey eyes and ginger red hair, strangely she is a mermaid; her voice guided me to the greatest depths of the sea and then I saw her sleeping on a flower bed, she is also enclosed in some kind of cover I can't get through"

"It's a bubble" Aquaria interjected by mistake and bit her tongue.

"How do you know it's a bubble?" He asked astonished.

"I just...guessed"

"Well...she asked me to help her, she said she was in a big problem, she is cursed and that she needs to be saved from this place because she is a human and not a mermaid"

"I see"

"If I had seen it once, I would've overlooked the mysterious dream but I keep on seeing it, every night"

"So, did you help her?"

"I tried by sending my men to the seas, I asked them to find a way to reach the greatest depths of the sea but I don't know what is actually killing them, nobody knows"

"So, this time you were actually going there to find her?"

"Yes"

Aquaria scrunched up her nose and hit her forehead thinking about her stupidity.

'I should've made him tell me everything with the help of magic, holy mother of fairies! What did I do!' she thought to herself.

"Are you in love with her?" She asked.

"I don't know"

"Oh"

The conversation ended and they slept.
The next morning Aquaria prepared some food for them by hunting down a weasel. She woke him up and said.

"Good morning your majesty!"

"Good morning beautiful!" He replied yawning.

Aquaria widened her eyes at his words and blushed a little. A smile automatically crept on her face as she asked him diverting her feelings.

"How are you feeling?"

"I think I'm fine"

"If you let me check your wound, your majesty"