Wedding

The next couple weeks were very stressful and busy. But in the end, it will all be worth it. At least, that's what you were hoping.

You sighed softly as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your heart was racing and your mind was filled with excitement as well as fear. What if something went wrong?

Your thoughts were interrupted by Taeyong. She was putting Chapstick on your lips. You looked up at her and sighed out. "Do I look good?" You asked before looking in the mirror. You felt beautiful, and you were happy with everything, but something was missing. But what was it?

You heard the door open and saw your mother. You gasped and smiled widely. "Eomma! You came!" You stood and hugged her tightly. You haven't seen her much since your dad was murdered, but you missed her everyday. Your mom laughed and hugged you back just as tight.

"You're getting married, oh my goodness." She sighed as she looked over your dress. "You look absolutely wonderful." She kissed your cheeks. "It's almost time isn't it?" She asked as she checked her watch.

You looked at her watch and felt your heart beat faster. "Yeah." You nod and gulp nervously. "Eomma, do I really look ok?" You asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course babe." She said and then walked to the door. "I'm gonna go sit. It's almost time~" she cheered and ran out. You heart raced and you smiled happily. Taeyong was in her maids dress. She was the maid of honor, and Kim Taehyung was Jungkook's best man.

You watched as Taeyong left the room to get in her place. You felt so nervous. What if you tripped? Before you could walk out the room, someone came in. Jungkook's dad. You gasped softly and smiled, bowing in respect.

"You ready?" He asked with a smile and held his arm out. You looked up at him with questioning eyes. He smiled more. "I'll walk you down the isle." He offered.

"Huh?" You asked a little surprised.

"What? You think I'm gonna let my daughter-in-law walk the isle by herself?" He chuckled a bit. You smiled and grabbed his arm.

"Thank you." You said gratefully. You didn't have a dad to walk you anymore, so this meant a lot.

You slowly walked out with him, and soon enough you were coming up to the isle. as soon as you stepped onto it, Jungkook looked over. He looked so handsome in his suit. His eyes went wide and his lips parted as he watched you walk.

He watched for a few seconds before covering his mouth with his hand. He couldn't stop smiling. His heart was racing and he felt like he was gonna cry from happiness. Jungkook's dad stopped you before you could get to Jungkook. He hugged you and kissed your head, making you feel loved. He walked away and you stepped up, standing in front of Jungkook.

You could see the tears in his eyes, but he refused to let them go. You smiled happily and grabbed his hands. The marriage vows went by quickly, and the words you've been anticipating were finally said. "You may kiss the bride."

Jungkook cupped your cheeks and leaned in to kiss you sweetly and passionately. You heard "oooooo"'s and whistling. You kissed deeper for a few seconds before pulling away. He chuckled and pecked your lips once more, grabbing your hand securely and walking with you for the next event.

It was going so slow and so perfect. The cake was delicious, even though it ended up all over your face. But it's ok because you got Jungkook back. You grabbed handfuls of the cake before cupping his cheeks and kissing him. "Ahhh" he chuckled and kissed back deeply, pinching your cheeks. "It's fine, you have it coming." He whispered to you with a smirk, making you blush.

For the daddy daughter dance, his dad danced with you, and you had an amazing time. Your mom danced with you too, but she was a sobbing mess. It was nice though, to see her here with you. Then finally, the dance with Jungkook.

"Yeobo... I can call you that now." Jungkook said as he led the dance. You smiled happily and nodded.

"Yeah... It sounds nice." You said as you held his hand with one hand, and gripped his shoulder with the other. "Yah, don't look at me like that." You giggled and pinched his shoulder. He just smiled and brought your body closer.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful." He kissed your head and squeezed your hand.

"Aww Kookie..." You kissed his nose. "I'm so happy today Jungkook. Thank you for everything." You spoke quietly so you wouldn't cry. He chuckled and when the song ended, he lifted you and spun you, kissing you in the end quickly.

You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck.  He walked off with you and sat down, letting you sit next to him. He held your hand tightly and watched as everyone else danced. You occasionally whispered cute things in each other's ears until the end of the wedding.

"This is the happiest day of my life." He laughed a bit and wiped his teary eyes. You giggled and nod in agreement. You cupped his cheeks.

"Mine too." You said quietly before kissing him. "I love you Jungkook." You said against his lips.

"I love you too Yeobo." He smiled as he said it.

-

The next morning, you had an early flight to the Bahama's for your honeymoon. It was a long flight, but Jungkook kept your mind off the time. You played games, and he crappily did magic tricks that Taehyung taught him.

"Jungkook, you're doing it wrong." You grabbed the cards from his hand and attempted to show him the right way. "Wait... I forgot." You muttered.

"See? It's hard." He sighed and rested his head on your shoulder. You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair. "(Y/n), are you excited? I'm excited." He wrapped his arms around you and sat up, bringing your head into his chest. You nodded and cuddled into him.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting..." You muttered and closed your eyes. He kissed the top of your head.

"(Y/n), do you think... We can try again? For a baby?" He asked nervously. You looked up at him, a little surprised at his sudden question. You smiled and pinched his cheek.

"Of course." You said happily. "And this time, we'll do better." You held your pinky out to pinky promise him. He hooked his pinky around yours and nodded, smiling.

"Thank you, Yeobo..."

-

You sighed in relief as the nice wind blew through your hair. You stretched you arms and laid on the chair next to the pool. Jungkook crawled over you and planted sweet kisses all over your face.

You giggled and teasingly pinched his sides. "Yah, your blocking the sun." You huffed. He smiled and ran a finger down your bare stomach, making you shiver.

"I like this swim suit on you." He kissed your neck. "Be lucky no one else is around." He said in a threatening tone, making you giggle. Your mom and Jungkook's parent surprised you by renting a large house for the weekend that you'd be there. And it had a really nice pool.

"Jungkook, go swimming. I'm trying to tan." You huffed. He chuckled and sat on your hips. You grunted and looked up at him. You ran your hands over his abs and bit your lip. He stood up and scooped you up. You gasped as he stepped in the water. "Jungkook! N-no!" You squeaked. "It's gonna be cold~" you whined.

He laughed and stepped in until the water reached his hips. You were so close to touching the water, and you were already shivering. He suddenly dipped you in the water and let you stand. You squeaked and crossed your arms over your freezing cold chest.

"You're such a dick." You laughed a bit. He snickered and grabbed the back of your head with his wet hand, making you gasp. "Jungkook my hair~" you whined. He kissed you to hush you as he backed you up so you went deeper in the water. He grabbed your butt and kissed you deeper.

You moaned quietly and wrapped your arms around his neck, making him shiver. You smirked against his lips and pulled away. "Wait until tonight." You moved his hands. He whined and watched as you swam away. You splashed water at him to make him laugh.

He splashed back, and it turned into a war. You got out of the water and ran away to get away from his attacks. He got out and ran after you, grabbing your arm and pulling you into his wet body. You both laughed and tried to catch your breath.

He tilted your head up and kissed you. "I love you Yeobo." He said quietly. You smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too."