Surprise

You sighed as you walked out of Jungkook's house, locking the door with your spare key. You drove home and cleaned up your house. You didn't wanna do much today, so you laid on your couch and watched sappy romance movies all day.

You fell asleep while watching a movie, and around 2 am, Jungkook called. You slowly opened your eyes when you felt your phone vibrated. Once you picked it up, you smiled. You hit answer and rubbed your eyes. "Jungkookie..?" You asked tiredly. Hearing his chuckle on the other side made your heart flutter.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry I woke you up." Jungkook spoke in a soothing tone that he usually spoke to you in when you were sleepy. You yawned cutely and groaned quietly.

"No, I'm glad you called..." You smiled softly and stretched. He chuckled again and bit his lip.

"We won't be able to talk much. This time difference is ridiculous." He said sadly. You bit your lip.

"I wanted to talk everyday though..." You muttered. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'll try, Jagi." He could only imagine your sleepy figure in his shirt and no pants, tired and flustered. He hated thinking about it because it gave him urges. He breathed out then smirked. "I'll jerk off to a picture of you every night." He said, making you blush deeply. You decided to get him back for teasing you.

"Oh? I already touched myself when I thought of you last night." You said with a hint of lust in your voice. He groaned in irritation.

"Fuuuuucccck don't say stuff like that I'm in public." He said with a soft blush as he tried to hide his slight bulge while walking through the airport. You giggled and cuddled under the blankets.

"Jungkook, I'm really gonna miss you." You muttered in a soft voice. He smiled and nodded.

"I already miss you Jagi." He bit his lip. "Well, I should probably let you sleep more huh?" He chuckled a bit. "Rest well, ok? I love you." He said happily. You started to tear up but you stopped yourself.

"Ok Kookie, I love you too." You smiled and both hung up. You pulled the shirt over your face, breathing in Jungkook's scent, which made you feel happy. You smiled and slowly fell back asleep.

-

It started a week after he left. The throwing up every morning. You got major morning sickness and you didn't know why. You also didn't plan on telling Jungkook. You gripped the toilet seat as you threw up, tears rolling down your cheeks. You groaned and washed out your mouth, flushing the toilet.

You got ready for work like usual, and got in just a couple minutes before you had to be there. You walked in your office, where Taeyong was working.

"How are you feeling this morning?" She asked while focusing on her work. You groaned.

"Still throwing up." You set your bag on your desk.

"Maybe you're pregnant?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. You scoffed and shook your head.

"No way." You said as you sat down. She giggled at your flustered expression. That whole day, you thought about it. Were you...? Nah.

-

It's been 3 weeks now, and the barfing hasn't stopped. You also haven't told Jungkook yet, oops. You felt embarrassed as you went with Taeyong to buy a pregnancy test. It was late at night, and you were going to call Jungkook later like you've planned a while ago.

"Taeyong, I'm not pregnant." You said as you took the pregnancy test in the bathroom with you. Taeyong waited in the bathroom for a while. She started counting down. 3...2...1-"AH!" You looked down at the pregnancy test, shocked.

"Pregnant?" Taeyong asked with a smirk, crossing her arms.

"I..." You stare at it in disbelief.

-

You paced in the living room as Taeyong sat on the couch. "What do I do? Do I tell him? What I he hates me for it? Or tells me he doesn't want it?" You spoke so fast, Taeyong couldn't keep up.

"(Y/n)." Taeyong held out your ringing phone. Your eyes got wide and you mentally panicked "No-" Taeyong pressed answer. You flipped her off as you put your phone to your ear with a fake smile. "Heyyyy Jungkook." You spoke nervously.

"Jagi~ I miss you!" Jungkook whined. Your eyes softened an you totally forgot about the problem at hand. You smiled happily.

"Awe I miss you too Kookie." You smiled as you started talking. Taeyong cleared her throat, making you remember the problem. "Uhh, Jungkook I have something to tell you..." You mumbled and rubbed the back of your neck. You heard in kids in the background.

"Aisssshhh stupid screaming kids everywhere." Jungkook groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed. "Sorry Jagi, what were you saying?" Your jaw dropped. Fuck.

"Uhhh... I just, wwwwanted to say, how much I love you, and that I can't wait to see you." You said smiling, but on the inside you were crying. He chuckled a bit and crossed his arms as he sat back in his chair.

"I love you too (Y/n). Ah! I gotta go. I'll talk to you next week~" he said before hanging up. You fell on your butt on the couch and covered your face with your hands.

"Noooo wayyyy I can't tell him oh god kill me now." You rubbed your face. Taeyong raised her eyebrow in curiosity, so you told her what happened.

"Mayyyybe he was just talking about those kids specifically?" She laughed nervously. You laid back and put your hands on your stomach, sighing in irritation.

-

You still refused to believe you were pregnant. Well, that is, until you started showing a bit. Two months, and still no telling Jungkook. You were just took scared.

You started doing more paper work instead of going on missions that could danger you and the baby. You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair as you looked over a paper. You felt your phone vibrate and you looked over. You picked it up, smiling when you saw it was Jungkook. It was a picture of him making a kissy face. You choked and blushed when you saw the actual message.

"Can't wait to put my lips on your delicious skin," it said. You coughed a bit and blinked quickly. You hummed as you got an idea. You unbuttoned the top few buttons of your shirt and took a picture, showing off your cleavage and collarbones.

"I'm dying to be tasted 😘😘" You texted back, giggling as you buttoned up your shirt again. Taeyong made fake gagging sounds.

"You guys are gross." She teased, making you laugh.

-

Jungkook smirked as he sent his message. He brushed his teeth and got dressed after his long hot shower. His apartment he lived in was small but perfect for him. He still felt like he was missing something though. You.

He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. His eyes shot open when he felt his phone vibrate. He saw it was a message from you, and he quickly opened it. He looked at the picture, his jaw dropping. He groaned loudly as he read the text. He closed his eyes and hit his head against his mattress repeatedly.

"Fuuuuck I wanna touch her." He whined and laid on his back. He sighed and closed his eyes. He bit his lip. "I want a baby..." He muttered to himself. He had really, REALLY, bad baby fever. He's been hanging around kids a lot lately since his work was close to a daycare. And man did he wanna get home so he could start his own family.

He looked at the picture of you once more and groaned out of sexual frustration. "Just wait til I get home baby." He muttered.

-

It's been a very long two weeks. But, the past week was the worst. Jungkook didn't call you, or answer your texts or calls. There wasn't much you could do, except wait to hear from him. You worried though. Was he over you? Or just busy? Or hurt?

You woke up from the doorbell ringing. You hummed and slowly sat up. You lazily walked to the door and answered, rubbing your eyes tiredly. "Yeah..?"

There were two men, who looked very nervous. They looked at each other before looking at you again. You were about to talk again, until the man on the left finally spoke up. "Does the name Jeon Jungkook mean anything to you?"