Gun Shot

"Taemin! Jungkook!" Taeyong yelled as she stumbled up the stairs. Jungkook felt his heart stop once he heard the panic.

"What happened?" Taemin asked. But as soon as he asked, a gun shot was heard. Jungkook waisted no time in running down stairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Jungkook muttered as he ran. He stopped when he saw a man and held his gun up. He shot at him, but the guy was too fast to catch. "Shit! (Y/n)!" He yelled and looked around in panic. "Where are you?!" He ran around and started breathing hard. He looked at the big hole in the ground and ran to it.

-

You groan and sit up slowly, your back hurting from the fall. You were still hella dizzy, but you had to get out. You stand up straight and, and cover your nose. There was an awful, familiar smell. You take your flashlight out and turn it on. When you do, you wish you never did. You scream and drop the flashlight, falling on your butt. There was a pile of dead bodies, and there were dried puddles of blood.

This was a daily thing. Every day you saw at least one dead body. But this, this was just... Terrifying. You gasp as you heard Jungkook's voice and looked up at the hole.

"J-Jungkook!" You cried out. He heard your voice and felt relieved.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" He asked loud enough for you to hear. "Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of there!" He yelled.

"Jungkook, I can't move." You cried out, your legs were trembling badly. He looked back at Taemin.

"Go get our backup, and bring ropes." He said before jumping into the hole. You gasped as Jungkook landed on his feet, falling back on his butt right after. He groaned and got up, not worrying about his small pain from the rough landing.

He got out his flashlight and you grabbed his leg "no, don't." You muttered. He put his flashlight back and kneeled down in front of you. He gently felt around for your face. He cupped your cheeks and sighed in relief.

"Shit. I heard a gun. Were you shot anywhere?" He asked as he touched your shoulders. You gasped.

"Right there." You replied. He got his flashlight again. "No, don't turn that on dammit." You grabbed his hand, but he yanked his hand away and turned the flashlight on. He looked around first, and behind him, he saw the bodies and immediately felt sick. He couldn't freak out though. He had to stay tough for you.

He then looked at your shoulder and bit his lip. "Take your shirt off, I need to get that out."

"No, we can wait til they come get us." You backed up a bit. He scoffed.

"(Y/n), this is serious. I can't let that sit in there any longer. Take your shirt off." He demanded. You felt embarrassed. This was THE WORST place to get naked in front of a man. Jungkook sighed then crawled over your legs, siting on them.

"Ow-your heavy get off" you whined.

"Shut up." He said as he reached up and unbuttoned your shirt. You swat his hands away but he just went right back to it. He yanked the cloth off your shoulder, and tried concentrating on only your shoulder.

He held the flashlight in his mouth as he got a pocket knife out of his pocket. "Fucking dammit Jungkook I'm gonna kill you. Please stop." You whimpered. He ignored you and started to dig the bullet out, trying to be gentle. "Fuck..!" You tear up and wrap your other arm around his neck, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

He was a little surprised, but he didn't stop. "It's almost out." He muttered. He got the bullet out and threw it. It wasn't needed for evidence since you already knew who did it. He looked in his pockets and grunted. "Shit I don't have any wrap." He bit his lip. He took his pocket knife and held it to your sleeve.