Mom

"So, will you marry me?" He asked. You brought you hands to your face and giggled shyly, tears spilling from your eyes and your cheeks red.

"Of course I'll marry you, Pabo." You reached down and cupped his cheeks, leaning down and kissing him sweetly. He kissed back happily, and it took everything to hold back from tackling you. He stood and hugged you tightly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him again deeply.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled away to look in your eyes. "You mean it?" He asked. You nodded quickly and sniffled. He laughed a bit and brought a hand up to wipe your tears. You pulled one arm back.

"Put it on me, I wanna see it." You wiggled your fingers, giggling. He chuckled and put the ring on you. He breathed out and then looked at your promise ring he gave you that you still wore on your middle finger. He smiled cutely and kissed the rings on your fingers before intertwining your fingers with his.

"It looks better on you than I imagined." He said with a big smile. He started walking again. You held his hand and wrapped your other arm around his arm, holding his arm close to your chest.

-

"Eomma, he proposed." You spoke to her over the phone with excitement.

"What?! Really?! Honey I'm so happy for you." Her sweet voice sounded like she was about to cry. You giggled softly.

"I know you only met him once, but that's when we didn't even like each other." You laughed as you spoke. "So, I want you to meet again. Is that ok? It means a lot to me." You said, biting your lip.

"Of course! I'll make dinner. Oooooh can we do it tonight? I'm impatient." Your child-like mother begged.

"Sure, we're not busy tonight." You said, earning a squeal from her.

"Come by 6~" she sang before hanging up. You sighed in relief and walked up from the living room to your room. Jungkook was sprawled out on your bed, laying on his stomach and snoring quietly. You walked over and sat next to him.

"Jungkook." You shook him to wake him up, but nothing happened. You huffed and slap his butt, earning a groan from him.

"Don't touch me there..." He mumbled, still half asleep. You laughed and sat on his lower back, punching his upper back repeatedly. He grunted and turned his head to look up at you. "Jagi..."

You hummed in response and stopped punching him. "Yeah?" You leaned down so your face was close to his.

"Kiss." He said as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips. You snickered and kissed him quickly.

"Get up. I'm not letting you sleep all day. It's already noon and Eomma wants us to be there by 6." You said as you stood. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Ah you told her? Oh god what if she hates me?" He asked as he quickly stood up. You tossed him his boxers and giggled.

"She won't. It takes a lot to get her to hate someone." You sighed. "Get ready." You smiled and went to the bathroom.

-

Jungkook cleared his throat and fixed the tie on his suit. "Jungkook, stop being so nervous. She liked you since you first met. I promise you won't mess it up." You giggled.

"Does she even remember me?" He asked. "That was a rough time, I don't think I would remember someone at a time like that." He spoke cautiously, hoping not to set anything off inside you.

You smiled a bit. "You're unforgettable." You said before kissing his head.

--Flashback--
"(Y/n), shhh..." Jungkook hushed you as he set you in the passengers seat. He buckled you up, trying to avoid being close to you. He started to pull away but you grabbed his hand. "Aish, (Y/n)..." He tried to pull away again but then he looked in your eyes and froze. "Yah, stop looking at me like that."