Aftershock

"I told you everything I saw." You said in an angry tone as you put a hand on your head. You closed your eyes and chewed on your bottom lip.

"No, something's missing. What's the name of the girl you were with?" A man in a black suit with a bald head continued to question you.

"I fuckin told you, Allen." You crossed your arms, sighing in irritation.

"And what color was her hair?"

"Fuckin-red! Everything was covered in blood!" You yelled. You stood up, grabbing the chair and throwing it against the wall. You panted softly, anger building up quickly. Jungkook grabbed your arms and turned you to face him. He grabbed your jaw gently and turned your face up to look at him, which always calmed you down.

You breathed out and brought your hands up to your eyes. "I think that's enough for today, sir. If she gets too worked up..." Jungkook muttered. The man stood from his chair and bowed in understanding.

"Of course. We will meet again." He said before walking out of the small interrogation room. You started crying all over again and you hugged Jungkook.

"I can't do this anymore." You rambled on.

"Jagiya..." Jungkook tried stopping you.

"I should've just died back there-"

"(Y/n), no." Jungkook grabbed your shoulders and sighed out. "Don't say that." He kissed your head and cupped your cheeks. "I won't let them keep asking you questions, let's go home now." He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers.

It has been 10 days since the incident. You've been in the hospital up until today, and you were getting questioned immediately. This wasn't something you just got over, it was something that stuck with you. You had nightmares every night, you were scared out loud noises, and being alone terrified you.

You walked in Jungkook's house and breathed in his addictive scent. You wanted to go to his house, since you felt safer there. You looked up at him and bit your lip. "I wanna take a shower..." You looked down. He blushed a bit and looked away.

"Uhm. Yeah, ok." He walked to the bathroom with you and turned the shower on for you. He looked at you, and smiled a bit when he saw you were worried. "I won't leave." He said in a gentle tone. You sighed in relief then turned him around so he wouldn't see you get undressed. "Jagi, I've seen you naked before." He chuckled a bit. "Let me help you."

"No-" you panicked a bit. He turned around anyway and helped you get undressed. You whimpered softly at the pain in your legs. He kissed your head and sighed out.

"Look," He looked so happy as he spoke. "They're getting so much better." Jungkook has tears in his eyes as he looked at the wounds on your thighs and smiled brightly. He put his hands on your hips. You smiled a bit and cupped his cheeks, wiping his tears with your thumbs.

"Jungkook..." You whispered.

"(Y/n), I'm so glad you're ok..." His voice cracked as if he was about to cry. Your eyes got wide and you quickly kissed him.

"Jungkookie don't cry." You smiled softly against his lips. He chuckled softly and sniffled.

"I stayed up every night, hoping to find you." He kissed your cheek. "I've never been so scared." He kissed all over your face. Tears rolled down his cheeks. You felt so guilty. You felt like an awful person. You hated seeing him upset, but you always seemed to be the one that made him so upset.

"I'm so sorry." You held his face in your hands as you kissed him deeply. He held your waist as he kissed you back lovingly. He rubbed slow circles on your skin with his thumbs. You pulled away slowly and turned him around again, taking your bra off. You finished undressing and got in the shower.