Chapter 8

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Breakfast?" Jimmy spun around with a sunny side up egg on the spatula over the plate.

I blinked and looked at Brian, who shrugged and turned back to his coffee. I looked back at Jimmy and nodded my head.

"Last night," Jimmy placed a plate in front of me, "Missy went home early while-"

"Missy? Where's my phone I have to-"

"Relax," Jimmy placed his hand on my shoulder, "she made it home okay she's fine. Let me finish. Anyways, Missy went home early which left me, you, and Zack at the bar. We were drinking a lot, you more than anybody, so that's when I decided to call up the others to join us. Matt, Brian, Johnny, Valary, Gena, Lacey and Leana showed up. So of course people started to recognize that Avenged Sevenfold was there and of course we had to play some shit. So we went up on the stage while you sat with the girls laughing and talking, and after our show you walked up to talk to us and that's when you tripped over a step-"

"And dived smack head onto the head of my guitar." Brian concluded.

"But you also fell again coming out of the bar. When we were coming out we all said our goodbyes and went our own ways. You said you were fine to drive. We were all ridiculously wasted last night that none of us thought better."

"So everyone went off and I was putting my shit away in the back seat when I saw you trying to just open the door to your car. If you were left there most likely you would've been raped-"

"It's funny how I was anyways." I spoke up.

Brian chuckled.

"anyways, I called Jim up and told him to have Zack drop him back off so he could take your car back to my place and I took you here."

"If we were all 'ridiculously wasted', then why did you have him take my car?" I squinted my eyes.

"Again Amanda," Jimmy finished cleaning the kitchen, "we were all drunk. We didn't know better."

I blinked.

"Why is my phone not in my bag?"

"Here," Brian slid it down the smooth and shiny table top, "I held onto it in case you called the cops." he chuckled again.

"Wasn't I 'ridiculously wasted' though?" I asked.

Jimmy and Brian looked at each other and laughed.

"When I brought you here you thought I was kidnapping you-"

"Oh, so I wasn't drunk, I was just speaking the truth. Continue."

"No, I didn't kidnap you, Amanda," he looked at me with his deep chocolate brown eyes, "You thought I was kidnapping you and you thought I had Jim tag along so he can assist me in killing you."

I raised an eyebrow at Jim and he shrugged.

I took the last bite of my breakfast and sighed.

Brian walked to a cupboard and opened a bottle of Aspirin and handed me two with a glass of water.

"10-15 shots later and you'll need this." he said with a small smirk as he walked upstairs.

"Need anything else?" Jimmy asked as he smiled at me.

I shook my head slightly as I looked at the pills.

"He's not trying to drug you up, Amanda," he spoke softly, "just...accept it."

I looked back up at him and he smiled wider and walked to the other room.

I looked down at the pills one more time before I took both.