I slammed the tray on the table looking at the screen. "I brought you some breakfast and..."I held up the empty bottle of bubble bath. "Something to piss in but..." I made a show of looking at his crotch and the floor. "Something tells me that you don't need this." I began to sniff the air around him. "Please don't tell me you shit yourself too?"

"Fuck You!" He started to rock in his chair trying to break himself free. "It's you that have to clean this mess up!"

I let my hand move towards him caressing his cheek, moving the hair away from his forehead to the back of his head. I gripped it tightly till it was almost painful.

"I would be more kind to me if I were you." I said quietly to him. "No one know you're here."

Daniel laughed loudly at me. "You stupid hoe. They do know I am here. You don't know anything at all do you. You were always stupid. Stupid Hanna."

I slapped him round the face my palm stinging from such an action. "Why couldn't you love me?"

He raised his head an inch higher looking at me dead in the eye. "How could I? You never loved yourself."

"I treated you good." I stood rooted in front of him. "You told me what to wear, what to do. I listened to you. I felt myself disappear because I wanted to make you happy."

Daniel shrugged his shoulders looking around the room. "Could someone please kill me and take me out of my misery." He looked back to me. "I can't stand your fucking winey voice." Daniel voiced changed to a high pitched woman voice. "Why can't you love me? Why did you cheat? Why... Why... Why..." He mocked me.

His voice returned back to normal. "You have me tied up here yet you still the stupid person. You don't even know what is going on. Who you have in your home. You think you are free of me yet you still doing what I want. You will never be free of me Hanna I own you. Body and Soul."

"Shut up!" I shouted at him. How could this be so wrong? He meant to be begging for my forgiveness.

He laughed louder at me. "You can't even torture a person right. Had me sit in the chair watching you get fucked. I watched better porn from Kim Kardashian." He wiggled his eyebrows. "You should at least freed one hand. I could have jerked off. Hmmm...." He cocked his head to the side. "Bet you like two c'ocks up you. I saw as they spit roasted you. Turned you on didn't it Hanna knowing I was watching you. You're more like me than you realise."

"No I am not." I shouted at him bending low in his face, then I saw him blink now I know he was bluffing. "You didn't enjoy it. Knowing that your tiny penis couldn't satisfy me the way those could. Did you listen to my cries?"

I went to the monitor, pressing the rewind button. I skipped it back a couple of hours to see myself on top of Jackson and Justin on top of me taking me from behind.

I increased the volume. Slaps of flesh could be heard throughout the room. The men were moaning as they were slipping inside me.

"Oh... Hanna..." Justin moaned.

"Turn it off!" Daniel rocked in the chair again spittle flying from his mouth as he tried to break free, I notice red marks along his wrists. "You let them do that to you with my baby inside you!"

I shook my head at him, he still believes it his baby. I looked to the monitor again bending down next to his side whispering in his ear. "Look at how big they are. They filled me up so well."

I heard myself moan then saw myself on camera lift my hand in the air to point my middle finger. "You see, that is me there getting fucked saying fuck you!"

After a couple of minutes the twins come inside me on the camera then moved me onto a cool patch of the bed. I switched off the monitor then turning around to look at a raging Daniel.