Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1

Start from the beginning

"Where do you want me to touch you?" She teasingly asked.

"Touch my cock. Get me off." My breath became shallow.

"Say please." Natatawang sabi niya.

"Val baby, please..." I begged.

"Good boy." She said, leaving a peck on my cheek. She opened my trousers and slid her hand in my boxers. She wrapped her fingers around my hardening manhood and took it out. She stroked me, moving up and down the shaft with increasing urgency. The warmth of her breath against my neck and her body pressed against mine. It felt so good.

"Val baby..." I moaned.

She smiled and kissed me on the corner of my mouth before she bent down. The sensation of the tip enveloped in her hot mouth was just exquisite. Her tongue circled around me, each circle bringing a new level of sensation. She was so warm and urgent. I drew in a rasping breath, struggling to keep my focus on my driving.

Her head started bobbing up and down my length. It almost drove me crazy. Her doing this in my car while I drove added fuel to an already burning fire. I tensed my thigh muscles, resisting the urge to lift my hips and push my cock deeper into her mouth. She took me further in, moving so that I was deep inside her, pressing against the warm wetness of her tongue, her throat. Her mouth began to move faster, sucking me harder and harder, again and again, with hot-lipped urgency.

"Please, hon." I didn't even know what I was asking for. I knew nothing but the heat of her mouth. My breath became more rapid. I could feel myself teethering on the edge of ecstasy. I was ready to blow my load. "Jesus Christ, Valerie. I'm going to come."

She didn't stop. She just kept going. It took only about another stroke or two before I felt the surge of hot liquid pulsing out of me, my seed spraying into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and lifted her head from my groin. She fixed me, tucking my shaft back into my boxers and zipping my trousers close.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asked, wiping the corners of her mouth.

"The hell I did!" I exclaimed. "That was so hot, babe. I promise, babawi ako sa'yo mamayang gabi."

"Glad you enjoyed it. I'll see you later, hon." A naughty smile appeared on her lips.

My car stopped in front of her office building. I shifted to face her and looked at my hot wife. The old intimacy between us never seemed to lessen. She was the same hot, wild, and adventurous woman that I married eight years ago. She was the woman who bore and nurtured my child and carried my last name. My love for her grows more and more with each passing day.

"See you later." She smiled. I cupped her face and leaned over, giving her a passionate kiss. She pulled away and giggled. "Baka hindi pa tayo makapasok niyan..."

"There's a hotel a few kilometers away from here." I winked.

"Magtigil ka nga, Atticus!" She laughed. "I need to go."

I took her hands in mine and brought it to my lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." She answered back. Binuksan niya na ang pinto ng kotse at lumabas mula doon. She waved at me before walking inside her office building.

Valerie's POV

I splashed my face with cold water and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I didn't want my colleagues to smell my husband on me. I was now working as a financial analyst at one of the major banks in the Philippines. I wanted to make use of my college degree. Although Axel would prefer I stay at home and take care of our daughter, hindi naman siya tutol sa desisyon ko noon. He let me decide for myself. Siguro noong naging busy na lang ako sa trabaho, doon niya ako kinulit na magquit na ng trabaho ko. Within just a few months of working, I got promoted. Promotions means more work and responsibility.