Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

I pulled up in front of her school. She leaned over to our seats and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I love you, Daddy!" And then she kissed her mother. "I love you, Mommy!"

"I love you too. Be a good girl." Sabi ni Valerie sa anak namin.

"I love you, sweetheart. And always listen to your teacher, okay?" I reminded her.

"Oki doki!" She said.

She got out of the car and we watched as she disappeared through the school's gate before I started the car again. Our little girl was growing up too fast. It seemed like it was only yesterday when she was crying and clinging onto us because she didn't want us to leave her at school. If only there was a way to stop time.

"Hon, huwag mo na akong sunduin mamaya." Valerie said.

My brows furrowed. "Why?"

"Baka kasi medyo ma late ang uwi ko. Marami kasing trabaho sa office ngayon. Ayaw ko naman maghintay ka."

"Val, you don't have to do this—"

"Axel, ayaw kong pagtaluhan na naman natin ito." She sighed.

"Hindi naman ako nakikipagtalo. I'm just saying na hindi mo naman kailangan magtrabaho. Kaya ko naman kayong buhayin ni Anais. You don't need a job."

"Look, I know that, hon. Alam mo naman na hindi pera ang dahilan kung bakit ako nagtatrabaho. Lumalaki na si Anais at hindi na siya alagain. Ayaw ko naman na maburyo na lang sa bahay buong araw at maghintay na lang na umuwi kayong mag-ama."

"If you want a job you can work at our company." I said.

"Hon, we've already talked about this." She gave me a look of veiled annoyance.

"Fine, if you don't want to work for me you can put up your own business. I'll give you a capital—"

"AXEL!" She whined. "You don't get it, do you? For once, I want to feel a sense of accomplishment na hindi kinakailangan ang tulong mo o ng Daddy. I want to make it on my own."

"You've already made it. You've already accomplished something. You've been a wonderful mother to Anais and the best wife a man could ever want."

"I don't want to be strictly confined to being a mother and a wife. Anais is growing up and it won't be too long til she needs me less and less."

"I need you more and more. Gusto ko na kayo ang unang nakikita ko ni Anais pagkauwi ko galing trabaho." Sabi ko.

I glanced at her and saw her biting her bottom lip. "Do you feel like I'm neglecting you and Anais?"

"No, it's not that!" I quickly answered. "You're not neglecting us. You're nothing short of a spectacular wife and mother."

"Sana maintindihan mo ako, Axel. Gusto ko lang naman maging independent. Ayaw kong umasa sa'yo o kay Dad. I want to experience what it's like to earn my own money." She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I love you, hon."

"I love you, too." I exhaled deeply.

"Babawi ako sa inyo ni Anais. I promise. Sa inyong sa inyo ako sa break." She started leaving small kisses on my jaw.

"Val, I'm driving." I chuckled.

"Drive on, don't mind me." She murmured against my skin as her lips made its way down my neck. She suckled and bit gently. I tried my hardest to focus on the road ahead but it was getting harder and harder as I got harder and harder.

"Val, you bad girl." I groaned. I felt her giggle on my neck. She slid a hand down between my thighs and started rubbing my inner thigh. "God, you're such a tease. Touch me, hon."