Chapter 27: Suspended

Start from the beginning

After many attempts they pried me off and took me outside.

To say I was angry was and understatement. I was furious! Like what bitch flirts with another girls boyfriend and calls them a cunt. And I was taking out my frustration that I had for Ashley out on her too.

If you really don't want to see me pissed off do NOT call me that and don't get on my bad side. "Come at me again, bitch."

"This jealousy thing is really hot on you!"

"Don't push it Justin." We were outside the cafeteria and I was fixing my hair.

"I'm just being honest. Are you okay, though?"

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. But she's not." The girls came out of the cafeteria with Ryan on their tail.

"That was totally awesome! You beat the fuck out her. I got it all on video!" Oh Lea.

"What? Let me see it!" Okay maybe I wanted to see myself beat her half to death. Judge me.

"Excuse me Allisson, come with me." the VP was right there telling him to come towards him.

Without saying a word I walked with him to his office.

Oh great. My moms here Yayy!

"Have a seat with your mom in my office please"

"Okay so what you did is completely unacceptable Ally."

"Okay so what? I'm suspended for three days, a week?"

"No, expulsion."

"What!!" My mom and I said.

"Like I said what you did was unacceptable."

"You can't do that though this my first...okay fine like second offence here!!"

"Mr. Ayala I'm sure we could work something out."

"I'm sorry but Nicole is one of our top students she did nothing wrong."

"Oh so because she's a great student she gets to stay here? She called me a cunt." He gave me a stern look.

"Excuse me, sir your daughter Nicole is here" his secretary's voice came through the intercom in his office.

Oh so this is why he's picking Nicole.

"Mr. Ayala it is very obvious that you are picking sides. I'll have you know that this is favoritism and I can and will sue you if you decide to expel my daughter for one mistake."

Damn mom.

He had a scared look on his face. That's right!

"Uh, I think a five day suspension is appropriate for this situation."

"Perfect! Thank you" Even though I'm still suspended I'm pretty happy. Better than expulsion.

"But, no formal!"

"You've got to be kidding me!! Seriously?"

"Sorry but I'm not changing it. She nearly killed my daughter and a student of this school."

"Come one, sweetheart."

We walked out and to the car climbing in.

"Mom, I can't go to fucking formal!"

"Language. And don't worry you're gonna go."

"How mom? You heard him I can't go."

She had the evil little smirk on her face.

"Its masquerade isn't it?" taking her eyes off the rode for a second.

"Very sneaky mom, I love it."