Chapter 39: Graduation

Its finally time. Graduation. As the class of 2014 were seated their parents in the bleachers of the football field. Allisson ready to start a life without any worries.

Justin hoping to be able to forget about Allisson but his mind always seems to go back to the memories they had together. Will it even be possible for them to forget each other?

"Congratulations class of 2014 you have made it through four years of good times and bad but most good. Now you are of to college and or a university. Congratulations!!" The voice echoed through the speakers. They all stood up and moved their tassel to the opposite side "Congrats Class of 2014!!!" Then they all through their caps into the air.

Parents running to hug their now graduated son or daughter.

Pattie hugged her son so tight she couldn't believe it. All of Justin's family was there.

Liz as well ran to Ally not believing she'll be off to a university and leaving home.

"So, where do you plan on going?" Jess asked Ally. They barley started talking again.

She sighs "Not sure."

"Well, I hope we stay in touch." Lea had a hopeful look on her face.

"Don't worry we will."

She looked around hoping to spot Justin.

"Today is the day that we start new lives away from high school and drama." Ryan patted Justin on his back.

"Hopefully." Ryan could tell that Justin wasn't the same.

"Go find her."

Justin gave Ryan a confused look "What?"

"Look bro we know that you're searching around for her. Go look for her and talk to her."

"I can't." Justin shook his head. "She hates me."

"She doesn't okay. That's what your trying to convince yourself so you'll forget about her. But bro, its not happening."

That's when Justin decided Ryan was right. He started walking and looking around the crowds. He bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean- to" There she was.

"Hi" she said. Justin did the next spontaneous thing he could think of.

He kissed her. With everything in him. He missed her lips on his.

What surprised Justin the most also Ally is that she kissed back.

They broke apart out of breath.

"I missed your lips so much." Justin still has his eyes closed. He opened them slowly. "I'm so sorry for what I have done to you. I really am. I regret every single thing."

Ally was in shock. She didn't know what to do.

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me."

"N- no its not that its jus- just that I missed you so much."

Justin sighed "Ally, if you give me another chance I promise I won't fuck it up. We can work through it together."

Ally looked down. That's whwn Justin knew that he wasn't going to get a second chance.

"I can't Justin. I just need some time to myself to get my life together again. I think we could both use some time off." She sighed "Maybe in the future."

That gave Justin a little hope. "Okay. I won't give up on you Allisson. I'll wait for you."

Ally gave him one last kiss feeling those sparks that she did when they had first kissed. Those same butterflies erupted in her stomach. Justin also felt the same.

They broke apart and gave each other a small smile before walking in different directions towards their family.

Once they got there they both put on fake smiles for everyone to see.

Maybe in the near future God has something planned for the both of them.

Early update!!!! Last chapter:(

I'm making the trailer for the sequel!!

Coming soon!

I love you guys!!!

This story has come a long way! I'm so proud:)

I will let you guys know when the sequel is out!!!!

Twitter: @jbthebadboy

Bye loves<3

p.s. GO WATCH CONFIDENT NOW ON YOUTUBE!!!!!! WE HAVE TO BREAK THE RECORD!!!!!

Edited 2-3-16