Chapter 7: Sluts and Crushing

Jess on the side Edited 10.10.15

**I look in the mirror to see the tattoo. "What the fuck? when did I get this?" That's when everything came back. "I'm going to fucking kill her ass tomorrow!!"**

[Allison's P.O.V]

Monday, best day of the week. After getting dressed and eating, I drive to school in the suv. I've been here for weeks and my car still isn't here.

Stepping out of my car I notice a group of girls wearing the shortest skirts staring at me like if they wanted to kill me. "What, never seen someone get out of their car before?"

The blonde on giggled, "Oh look it speaks."

Oh okay then "Yea I do, I can fight to wanna see." stepping up to her to hit her some one pulls me away. "What the fuck? put me down!"

Looking up to see a guy with short hair blue eyes slightly taller than me. "You don't want to fight her trust me."

"Sorry who are you?" I ask confused. He was cute.

"I'm Jake, you're Allisson right? the new girl?"

"Ally and yea I'm the new girl I guess. Been here for a while now."

We walked until we reached my locker "Well uh..I gotta go. I'll see you around?"

Smiling "Sure" a few minutes pass by and I turn to my right only to see Justin and that slut from the parking lot sticking their tongues down each others throats. Disgusted I turn away. "Hey!"

Jumping "Damn you scared me, Jess"

"Sorry. This is Lea she's one of my best friends"

Looking at her, talk blonde and pretty. "Hey I'm Ally"

"Lea" she smiled. She seems nice.

"Hey so you wanna get going to class?" Jess asked me.

"Uh, I'll meet you there I still gotta put some things in my locker." which was true..partly. I also have to talk to Justin.

"Alright then." With that she left.

Putting my books in my locker the bell ringing meaning I'm late. Turning my head I see Justin coming my way reminding me that I needed to talk to him

"Hey!" we both said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled quietly.

"Me? I'm going to kill you! Now I'm stuck with this tattoo!" he was furious as was I.

"What tattoo?"

"Come here" He said then dragging me into the guys bathroom. Taking off his shirt.

I couldn't help but stare he had a nice body. Swallowing the lump I got in my throat, he turned for me to see the tattoo.

I burst out laughing "Aww I didn't know you felt like that about me" The tattoo was my name in caligraphy writing and a heart with a cross bow.

"Shut up!" yup definitely furious.

"Well I don't have the nicest one either." Taking my sleeve off and turning do he could see.

Also laughing "Hey don't mess with me next time, babe."

"Swag, Really?" Putting my shirt on.

"Hey that is swag alright"

"What kind of guy says 'Swag' it's over used."

"Me." Looking down at my feet

"Guess you didn't look at your ankle either?"

"What?" Lifting my leg and resting it on the sink lifting my jeans a little.