Chapter 13: Trouble

"They're really good Justin" and left. I wasn't lying they really were good lyrics. Editing 1-12-16

Bzzzz

Hey are you going to the party? Lea had texted me asking

No

What? why?

Because I just don't want to go. After that she didn't text back. I was pacing back and forth in my room I just couldn't stop thinking about earlier with Justin. Why did he get mad?

When he yelled at me I kinda felt hurt, I felt upset. I never get upset for anything. Few minutes later I heard knocking on my front door.

"Please tell me why the hell you're not going to the party?" Lea and Jess barged in right when I opened the door.

"Hello to you too,"

"Hi. Now why aren't you going?"

"Because I just don't want to be near anyone right now."

"And by anyone you mean Ashley and Becca?" Jess asked

"Exactly, I don't want to see their faces." I walked up to my room, Jess and Lea following behind.

"Yea, but if you do go then that would get them mad and if you don't then they'll be satisfied" Lea has a point there.

"Would you rather them be happy you didn't go or mad that you did and enjoying yourself?" They're very smart.

I mean who wouldn't want to see their faces when I turn up. "Ugh fine I'll go!"

"Yess!!" They both jumped excitedly

"But, you have to help me pick out what to wear."

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later I was dressed in a tight red one sleeve dress and some black heels. Not so much makeup and hair straight down.

I'm not a big fan of wearing dresses I only wear them if its Christmas, New Years or other more important events. But I made an exception tonight.

"Okay its 7:30 me and Lea are going to get ready then we can go"

.

.

.

.

"Well we're here" The house was huge and there were so many people here. Maybe it really will be the best party of the year.

I wondered off trying to find a damn bathroom but instead found myself outside in the back.

"Ally!?!" A once familiar voice called my name.

"Jason?!" I was really happy to see him. Jason is an old friend of mine.

"Hey, what are you doing in Cali?" He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"My new life I guess."

"New job?"

"Uh you can say that."

"Or still cheating?"

"I'm pretty sure its that." He was talking about my dad and about the cheating. Jason new everything about me we had a summer fling thing going on and we grew close to each other when he went to Jersey. We did almost everything together, mostly hooked up.