Chapter 27: Suspended

A.N. Bad news this book is almost coming to an end

Good news: SEQUEL!!!!!

That's all!

Ally'sP.O.V

"So what happened on Tuesday?" Lea asked as we sat down at our table in the cafeteria.

"Well, queen bitch over there got me arrested. She put weed in my locker when the cops and the drug dog were here."

"We always miss everything!" Jess complained

"That's what you get for ditching."

"Wait but how'd she get the weed?"

"She snuck into my house through my window. I had gotten home and my window was open and my box gone."

"Sneaky little bitch. I'd seen the Twitter war yesterday," Lea mentioned.

"I know. I'm sure everyone did, bitch wasn't tweeting she was Twating couldn't even tag me." I'm going to kill that bitch when I see her. Drama loving motherfuckers.

"Hey princess" Justin and his friends came up to the table and Justin kissed my temple.

"Hey, babe." We sat there eating lunch just talking and laughing about anything in general. That was until some bitch came up to the table.

"Hey Justy!" Now this girl I didn't recognize. Seems like Justin really slept around with a whole bunch of sluts.

"Hey, Nicole?"

"Hey so um I was thinking that if you weren't busy after school you could come over and help me with this Chemistry homework?"

1.

"Nicole, you don't take chemistry."

"I mean econ homework." She flipped her hair and shook her head.

2.

"And again you don't have econ till next semester."

"Will you just come over. I'm sure you won't regret it."

3.

"Obviously you haven't gotten the hint he's not interested." Couldn't take anymore of her shit.

"Listen you little bitch, why don't you just leave and go take your fucking drugs!"

At this point there were people staring. Everyone at the table also just staring.

Hmm great friends I have. Note the sarcasm.

"Why don't you find someone else to fuck in the janitors closet." I stood up and faced her.

"Your just a fucking jealous ass bitch because I fucked Justin before you did!!"

"Oh and you expect me to actually give a fuck?!? Look Nicole how about you go give some single guy an STD and not my boyfriend, yeah?!"

She walked away mumbling something "Cunt" but loud enough for me to hear.

No one under any circumstances should call a girl a cunt. Especially not me.

I didn't hesitate to go behind her and bash her head into a fucking wall. I had my fingers tangled up in her blond hair throwing punches and hearing her yell out in pain.

They tried to pry me off her but failed. I mean my hand was kind of tangled in her hair.

"Ally, babe let go!!"

"Ryan get Nicole's ass off from under Ally!!"

This Nicole chick was a fucking hair puller, she wasn't doing shit. I on the other hand...