Chapter 1

Hi everyone I am super excited for this new book, I have big plans for it and expect it to be great, I love opinions so if you feel I did something wrong or you want to share your feelings on the book please comment also ask as many questions you want I will try to answer them with out giving away to much on upcoming chapters as the book goes on hope you enjoy the first chapter ;) BTW a katana is the Japanese sword that Michonne uses in twd if you read the description for this story you will understand why Valerie has one too if not as the story goes on it will explain it.

I silently jog over to a tree to hide behind as I see 2 of the dead walk by I have no ammo left and little energy left to attempt to kill one. So I quietly hide until I know it's safe to come out, I haven't had water in 2 days and I know for a fact survival rate is 3 days, I have to find something to eat as well, haven't eaten in 4 days. 

Most days have been like this for as long as I can remember, I can't believe I have survived this long with out being eaten alive by those disturbing canabels I cringe in disgust of the thought that if I were to be eaten alive I wouldn't have anyone to put me down and I would have no choice but to turn into one of them. 

I push the thought away and look around for any luck. I spot in the distance a gas station. "Bingo"I quietly say in a whisper, I run as if I was being chased by a whole herd of those monsters. 

I get there and the doors are locked nothing my katana can't fix I rip out the beautiful sword that has a light blue handle and case and put it right through the crack between the double doors with a big thrust downward I snap the whole entire lock off I pull it back and swiftly put it back in its case, I open the doors and race to any water source I can find.

 I maybe drank 10 water bottles right then and there in about 5 minutes, then I started to chow down on a stale bagel I found on the shelf as well as some blueberry muffins it was a feast!

 I started to back my backpack with water bottles and food as I heard a car stop and three car doors open then shut and heard foot steps walk toward the door. Then I heard a mans voice yell that he was checking to see if there was anything left of gas as the other two people walked in I quickly finished stuffing my backpack to the max as quietly as I could. 

Another man started to talk about how they hit the jackpot and were going to bring all the food and drinks back to camp, I have to say the gas station is a pretty successful find. 

I searched for a spot to bolt without anyone being able to see me now a days everyone is dangerous, some groups more than others, these people sounded reasonable but I wasn't going to take any chances. As I was about to make a break for it I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a long time but I defiantly knew who it was I stood up as I saw a man and a women turned the opposite side of me I let out a loud gasp "Michonne?" 

And they both quickly turned around the man had a crossbow pointed right at my head but Michonne was defenseless as she ran over and gave me a big hug we held each other tight for a long while then I told her how I thought she was dead and she said the same about me. We continued to talk but then the man with the crossbow, interrupted us as we were talking and said, "Would you care to explain who this is Michonne?"