Chapter Three

Chapter Three
Saved

I look up and see Kyle's face, coated with anger and sadness. "My love. My wolf heard your wolf crying out in pain" he whispers.

I hiss in pain as my ribs hit his stomach. "What is it baby?" He asks softly.

I shake my head "Talk to me sweetie" he begs to me, knowing I haven't talked in years.

I shake my head before a single tear slips
out of my light blue eyes. Kyle wipes the tear off my cheek and set me on the bed gently and lifts up my tank top, looking at the bruises on my sides.

I whimper in pain, and his eyes darken "Who did this to you?" He demands.

I point to my head and he nods "My dad" I say in the mind link that him and I have since we are mates.

A loud growl rips through the air, and Kyle's eyes become pitch black. He storms out my bedroom door and I get up, ignoring the searing pain in my side.

"Daniel!" Kyle shouts in his alpha voice.

I see my mom in the kitchen, who must have just came home shortly after my dad beat me, and she looks up confused, "Alpha Kyle? Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Where is Daniel?" Kyle breaths out angrily.

"Why, he's in the living room" My mom says pointing through the door way of the kitchen.

Kyle storms in there and I see him pick my dad up by the throat and start screaming at him. I can't pay attention as I'm scared of being hit. My mom holds me and I cry in her arms as she crus silently but whispering soothing words in my ear.

Then I feel myself being picked up, and sparks fly through my body, causing my wolf to be happy.

I look up through blurred eyes and see Kyle, looking down at me worriedly. "Baby I took care of it. Your moving in with me as of tomorrow" he whispers soothingly.

I open my mouth, wanting to speak, and Kyle looks at me hopefully, but I close it and yawn, then wince in pain.

Kyle carries me up to my room and lays me down in bed, then he joins me in bed. I roll onto my good side, and Kyle pulls me to him, holding me to him and breathing in my scent. I look into his eyes and smile. Then he kisses me.

Tingles shoot threw my body like fireworks, and I put my hand in his hair while kissing him back. He growls wanting more, but stops knowing I'm not ready.

He pulls away and smiles. "Good night princess" he whispers kissing my forehead, before closing his eyes.