Chapter 14: Photograph

The next coming days was a hectic one for all the students especially to you and the rest of the Club Presidents. Aside from the loads of home works and deadlines that they have to accomplish, everybody were busy in preparation for the Club Fair. You of course was the most pressured as this was her first project with the club presidents. However for Suho there was one thing that he and D.O were really worried about.

"Hey! Busy?" Suho asked who was at the door of the Math and Science Club quarters.

"No I am not. Come in." D.O said as he put down the book that he was reading.

Suho sat beside him. They were silent for a while.

"Kai is now back." D.O said.

Suho nodded his head not saying a word. He was thinking of something, worrying.

"I still couldn't understand why he's still like that. Two years must be enough or I should say more than enough for him to move on." D.O said as he gave a sigh.

"I'm also worried about what he can do to Min Na. You have seen how he treats her and knowing that she's the new officer. You knew and I guess the rest knew that when I was the officer I just tolerated Kai with whatever he does. But Min Na, I don't think she will." Suho replied as he shook his head.

"I agree. Another clash will happen. I hope everything goes back to where we used to be." D.O said as he took a deep breath.

Suho also sighed. D.O looked outside of the window, reminiscing.

"Well, I guess I need to go. I just came here to drop by." Suho said as he stood up.

Suho tapped D.O shoulders. "See you around!" Suho said as he walked out of the door.

D.O reached for his book again and opened it. He was not actually reading, he was looking to an old photograph. He was staring at it. "I miss my friend." D.O thought.

It was a picture of him and Kai.

----------------------------------

When Lay informed Kai about the Club Fair, he was totally mad, he didn't liked the idea of having new members and plus the girls joining in. He then decided to go to your office and confront you about it. He entered to your office without knocking and you were there shocked.

"What are you thinking? Its just that I wasn't at the meeting you can do whatever you want?!" Kai shouted as he slammed both of his hands at your table and leaning his face closer to yours. His eyes staring at you were burning.

You froze from his stare. "That's the point Mr. Kim Jong In, you were not at the meeting! Lay and all of them agreed so even if you decline, the decision of the majority will prevail!" You blurted back.

"Okay do it then but I am telling you in the end, I will not accept any new members!" He replied still staring at you.

"This reckless guy! I hate him! I want to rip off his neck!" You thought but Kai's stare made you a little uncomfortable. Few more inches and he could actually kiss your lips.

You pulled away your face. You stood up as you put your hands on your waist like a boss. "Do whatever you want Mr. Kim Jong In and I will do whatever it takes to STOP you!" You replied.

Kai again leaned his face again closer to yours. You were starting to froze.

"Really? I am so afraid." Kai whispered to you as he directly gazed into your eyes and gave a smile, a creepy smile.

Someone was knocking at the door and it opened. Kai pulled away and straightened up. You averted your gaze to the door. It was Sir Lee.

"Good afternoon Officer Han and oh finally I have seen you Mr. Kim Jong In. It's surprising to see you here." Sir Lee said as both you and Kai bowed their heads and greeted him.