Introduction

Elsa P.O.V
Oh hi. Didn't see you there. Wuz up?? I'm Elsa Winters, I'm not your average teenage girl. I'm really rich, my parents own 2 companies. I can have anything I want, but I don't really need it.

You see, I don't brag or anything that I'm rich. I act regular and I am not sassy and have a poodle in my purse or whatever rich spoiled brats have. I am rich, but I'm not spoiled. We live in a 3 floor mansion that I share with my family, obviously. My parents are Iana and Manny Winters. I have a sister named Anna Winters that's 16. I'm 18. We are 2 years apart. I'm so good at math -_-. Any way, I am craving for love and I want someone that doesn't want me for my body, but for my personality. As you could maybe tell, all of my boyfriends only wanted me for my riches and looks.

I have platinum blonde hair that I usually have down, in my signature side French braid, or on a high ponytail/bun. I have pale skin that is sorta white but it works because of my hair. My favorite color is blue and I also have blue eyes. I love the cold and snow, the cold actually never bothered me anyway. (See what I did there 😂) My favorite season is Winter, it's pretty funny because my last name is Winter, too.

Anna, on the other hand, is the complete opposite of me. Her favorite season is Summer, she loves the heat and her favorite color is red. Her skin is pale but always with a tint of pink, and no she doesn't wear makeup. Her hair is a nice shade of red and it's always in 2 braids. When she was younger she wanted to be like me so she dyed part of her hair white and she kept it like that. Her eyes are green, but if her eyes were red then I'd make sure to keep a distance from her.

So that's really all you need to know about me and my fam, sooooo, Cya! *Runs to who knows where*

Jack's P.O.V
Hi there, I'm Jack Frost. I'm 19 years old and really poor and live by myself in a little cabin in the woods. My family died 2 years ago in a car accident. Ever since then, I had to get 3 part time jobs to stay in the house. I barely passed high school, and everyone hates me because I'm poor. The only things I want is to make money and to have someone to love. That's never gonna happen, because I'm poor and everyone hates me *sighs.*

I have snow white hair and really pale skin. I always wear my blue hoodie that my parents gave me a few days before the accident. I have a staff that my sister, Emma, gave me when she was 14. I keep the staff in my room, right next to my bed to remind me that my family loved me.

Emma had brown hair and brown eyes, but I have white hair and blue eyes. Those big blue orbs, my mom would say when I was young.

My favorite color is blue and I am very independent. I am depressed still about my family but not that bad. I am good enough to smile and laugh once in a while. I usually read a lot and talk to myself. I have a phone from years ago, I usually read fanfictions on Wattpad, my favorite app.

Well I have to go to work, ugh. I will see you later, bye I guess. *gives a sad smile and walks away*

Anna P.O.V
HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am Anna Winters! I am a very happy person. That's at least what my friends say. I don't know why. Just Kidding! I am full of energy and always so jumpy. I currently have a crush on Hans Southern. JK JK PUT YOUR WEAPONS AWAY!! *Screams in fear* I have a crush on Kristoff Ice. He is so tall and cute. I think he likes me, too *sighs dreamily*

*Laughs Nervously and blushes* He...Hehe. Anyway, I have Bright red hair and pale skin which always has a tint of pink but I don't wear makeup. A part of my hair is dyed white because when I was young I wanted to be like my older sister, Elsa, and I just kept my hair like that. My hair is always in 2 braids, because I just love it like that.

My favorite season is Summer, and my favorite color is red. My eyes are green though, if my eyes were red that would be just creepy. I love the heat and I could just stay there, in the heat, all day. You may think I am crazy but it's relaxing. My favorite heat source is obviously a hot tub. They are relaxing to everyone. Most likely.

Well, that's all you need to know about me so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *Waves, smiles brightly and skips away*

«««««««»»»»»»»
Hi guys! So this is my first chapter. I didn't expect it to be this long, I just got caught up on detail. I hope you enjoy the story so far. Well, it's only the first chapter but still. So, bye! Anyway, bye!! *Throws snowflakes at chu*