babyboy

Louis wakes up to the sound of very loud knocking on his door, letting out air through his nose and prepping himself up on his elbows. His bright blue eyes suddenly widen when he feels slight movement next to him, remembering what happened last night and who was currently lying next to him. "Louis! Open up! Why is your door locked? Not like you have anything to hide." he hears the familiar nasty voice that belongs to Lottie, the banging on the door still going.

"Harry," he whispers harshly at the still unconscious body that was sprawled out on his bed, "Harry, get up! My sister is calling for me and I don't want her to see you." He lets out a grunt when the man rolls over on his side and completely ignores what he was saying. The sound of his sister yelling was getting louder and louder by the minute, causing his panic to rise because if his mum finally gets tired of the shouting, she has a key to his room so she can open it up and find the Mad Hatter sleeping in his room!

Louis gets so overwhelmed with all of the commotion that was happening that he just used all of his strength to push against Harry's side so he would fall of the bed and onto the floor, creating a loud bang that the Mad Hatter groans at. "Louis? Open up right now or I swear to god I will tear your ugly face apart." her voice becomes lower and quieter by the end of her sentence, and Harry was definitely awake now. The Mad Hatter growls deep in his throat but Louis doesn't seem to hear him because he just opens the door.

Harry quickly slips under the bed, biting his lower lip harshly to try and stop himself from skinning Louis' sister alive. "Hey, Lottie, what's up?" the blue eyed asks as calmly as he can, trying his best to cover up the rest of his room with his body because now Lottie was trying to peer inside. The sister scoffs when she doesn't see anybody in the room, swearing that she heard a voice right after the bang. "Anything you have to say? Did mummy call me down?"

Lottie scans Louis' body up and down with a look of disgust, her arms crossed and her hip poked out. "Thought I heard voices. Talking to yourself again like the freak you are? Not surprised," she snarls, smirking when her brother looks down embarrassed. She loved making fun of her brother because he deserves to know the ugly truth about himself, even if it gets her in trouble. "anyways, mum wanted me to tell you that we're going to party." Lottie informs him as she examines her nails with a bored expression on her face.

Louis' face lights up at that, he's always loved partied that weren't thrown for him or anybody else in the family because that means he won't get all of the attention. "Oh, really? Well, let me just get changed in some new clothes and I'll be right —"

He gets cut off by Lottie, "No. The party is only for girls, so you cannot come. She said that you could just go over to Niall's house or something, I don't really care." she shrugs, smiling widely at the sight of Louis' smile falling of his face and replacing it with a frown. "Okay, well, we are leaving! Go do something fagg-ish." and with that, she slams the door closed, the sound of her descending footsteps is the only thing that can be heard now.

Louis sucks his lower lip in his mouth and bites it as hard as he could to stop himself from bursting into tears. He slowly makes his way over to his bed and sits on the edge, putting his face in his hands and silently sobbing into them. The blue eyed boy had completely forgot that Harry was here, slightly jumping when he feels a large hand on the small of his back, soon relaxing because he's already so used to the feeling of Harry touching him that he knows when it's him. "I'm sorry, love, none of those things she said about you are true."

The petite boy lets out a shaky breath, his hands clenching around the fabric of the ends of his dress that he had forgotten to take off last night. Harry feels bad for his princess, his heart suddenly hurting while he was watching Louis sob into his white shirt, feeling it start to soak because of all of the tears. He couldn't believe that such a bright soul like Louis would actually get picked on by someone who's supposed to be there for him all the time. By someone who's supposed to love him.

Louis suddenly stops crying, moving his hands around as he gets up off the bed, starting to pace around the room. "It doesn't matter, she will never stop saying it. You wanna know why? Because it is true! I am just a freak who nobody likes — god why do you like me?" his voice sounds hoarse from all of the crying. Louis' face was a bright red, lips raw and bitten, eyes puffy and cheeks stained from the tears that had dried up because he hadn't wiped them away.

Harry sighs outwardly, reaching out and tugging rather harshly on Louis' hands to get him to stop moving around. The blue eyed boy refuses to look at the man that was sitting in front of him, instead staring at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. The Mad Hatter doesn't even try to get his lover to look at him because he knows that Louis will just be stubborn and refrain from doing so. "You are undoubtedly the most gorgeous person I've ever met — and I'm not just talking about your looks. You, Louis Tomlinson, are gorgeous on the inside and outside, and I can't thank you enough for that."

The smaller boy sniffles once, the corner of his lips twitching up, forming into a small but genuine smile from what Harry had said. "Really?" he asks timidly, a short laugh escaping his lips.

Harry looks up at him with a large grin and nods his head, gently tipping Louis back so he would fall into his lap, wrapping his arms around the smaller frame. His chin rests on top of Louis' shoulder, his short breathes puffing out onto the boy's skin which causes him to squirm and get goosebumps. "I swear to you, Louis, you are incredibly marvelous — my most favorite person in the world. I love everything about you . . . your lips, eyes, chin, cheeks, and so on. You are the water to my fire. You are the light to my darkness."

The two of them stay in the same position for as long as they could remember, Louis settled on Harry lap while the man rested his chin on him with his eyes closed. Louis couldn't believe that Harry had finally seen what his sister does to him, the thought pf it kind of making him a bit embarrassed. That was the last thing he ever wanted the Mad Hatter to hear. But besides that, everything was silent, them leaning against each other for warmth.

It was all a bittersweet tragedy.

NOTE: oops i lied there was no smut here, sorry :000 bUT Y'ALL PLEASE COMMENT NICKNAMES THAT I HAVEN'T ALREADY USED FOR MY CHAPTER TITLES BECAUSE IV'E RAN OUT OF THEM !!!!