love

Harry quickly pulls back, mind blank as he watches Louis throw his head back and moan loudly, rutting against him as he rode out his orgasm. It was such an amazing sight to see. He had wanted this boy since the first time he stumbled across him. The word daddy was still ringing in his head, making him even harder in his tight skinny jeans.

Louis opens his blue eyes again after he has caught his breath, eyelashes fluttering and lip pulled in tight between his teeth. Suddenly, he remembers what he's said, causing his face to flush a light pink. Harry was still staring at him intently, eyebrow raised while both of his large hands were gripping his hips to hold him up. He steadies on his feet and clears his throat, fixing the ends of his dress.

It was silent for a moment, awkwardness filling the air greatly and Louis didn't know what to do. "I — uhm . . ." he whispers out, hearing his voice crack from the amount of moaning he had been doing. Harry thought he looked wrecked. The smaller boy's eyes were glazed over with tears, hair was all over the place, lips were a dark shade of red and bitten, cheeks were flushed, and dress was stained.

"That was so hot." Harry breathes out, launching forward again to roughly kiss Louis, hands trailing down to his smooth thighs and crawling up under his pink dress, resting over his now wet panties. Louis exhales a shaky breath, clutching the taller mans biceps tightly. "You made a mess in your panties, huh? Made such a mess for your daddy, princess." he whispers in his ear hotly, mouthing at the skin of Louis' neck after.

The blue eyed boy made a noise of protest and pushed Harry away, covering his face and groaning in embarrassment. When Harry tries to grab is hand again, Louis shakes his head and groans even louder. "Oh my god, I'm sorry I said that Mr. Harry. It just came out, I swear!" the words pour out of his mouth quickly, shyly peeking through his fingers to see the other mans reaction.

Harry's eyebrows were scrunched for a moment, wondering what in the world Louis could be talking about. Then, it hits him, and he chuckles loudly. "Princess, it's fine, I like it," he admits lowly, abruptly gripping Louis' ass and causing the boy to let out a surprised yelp. "Daddy likes it. But, if I must ask, why did you even say it?" Before Louis could even reply, he quickly adds on, "Just a genuine question."

Louis finally uncovers his face with his hands and shrugs, cautiously looking into Harry's eyes. "I don't know, I think it's because my papa's not around and I never had a father figure in my life." he answers timidly, voice soft and gentle. Harry's face falls, filling with pity and thinking, who could every leave such a beautiful boy like Louis?

"Baby," he quips, lips twitching when the younger boy's face starts to turn red at the name. "I'm . . . sorry. But daddy's here now, and I wont ever think of leaving you." Harry tells him truthfully, smiling lightly when Louis buries his face in the crook of his neck. He rubs his lower back, holding the small boy carefully like he was a china doll. Fragile. "You're so amazing, Princess, nobody's every made me feel this way."

Louis pulls back from the hug with a confused look on his face, head cocked to the side. "What are you saying? How do I make you feel, Mr. Harry?" he asks innocently, hesitantly lifting a hand up and brushing Harry's curls out of his face. The green eyed man grins and brushes his cheek against his hand, biting his lower lip. "Harry?" Louis inquires.

"I don't know, Louis, you just make me feel . . . happy." Harry leans down and nips at Louis' bottom lip, causing the boy to surge forward and connect their lips in a messy kiss. The tan boy tugs at Harry's curls, tilting his head so the kiss can be deeper. He shivers when he hears the older man growl and when he feels his tongue roam around in his mouth. "You make daddy feel happy, Princess."

Louis whimpers at that, cock already half hard since the last time he had came. "Daddy." he whines into Harry's mouth, shuddering at the feeling of his bum being gripped roughly. Harry lifts his right thigh up so he can move closer to him. Their bodies are suddenly against each other, Louis blushing when he feels something hard against his thigh. "Daddy, what's that?" he asks shyly, pulling back from the kiss so he can look down.

Harry chuckles at that, moving his hips up and down so he was grinding against the boy's thick thighs. Someday, he wants to fuck them until the skin is red and irritated. He pictures Louis moaning and whimpering into the pillows under him, moving his hips back unconsciously so it can create more friction on his cock and beautiful thighs. Harry snaps out of his thoughts, hips stuttering. "That's daddy's cock, baby." he whispers huskily.

Louis' eyes bulge at that comment, not being able to look away from the tent in Harry's boxers. "You're so big, daddy." he says, eyelashes fluttering as he looks back up at the taller man who groans at the sight, large hand gripping the tree bark so he can steady himself.

"Yeah?" Harry pushes the back of Louis bum forward so he could feel him more, becoming frustrated at the loose material of clothing his princess has on. He bunches the fabric up to Louis' stomach, moaning at the sight of his white panties clinging to his tan skin, hard cock peeking over the top of the waistband. "Look at you, princess, already so hard for me. Being such a good boy." he grunts.

They stay there, grinding against each other and trying to find some sort of release. Whimpers and whines were leaving Louis' mouth while growls and grunts where leaving Harry's. "Daddy, oh my god." Harry's cock twitches at that, listening to all the wonderful sounds the smaller boy would make. He was an angel from hell. He was an innocent boy with kinky priorities. "Daddy, this feel so good."

"I know, baby," Harry bites his lower lip harshly as he feels ecstasy shoot up his spine. Everything felt so good. "Daddy wants you to be a good boy again and cum in your panties, make them all nice and dirty." Harry orders with a sharp voice, authority and dominance prominent. Louis moans loudly and nods, face scrunched up from the amount of pleasure he was receiving. "Come for daddy."

They both come.

NOTE: oHHHHHH MY GOD ;)))))