bambi

Everything was frozen, still. The air was filled with so much tension that Louis thought they were going to choke from the lack of normal oxygen. Harry had this hard look on his face while both Niall and Louis had surprised ones. The green eyed boy's eyebrows were scrunched, fists clenched, bottom lip white from being bitten — just overall angry of what Niall was telling his innocent boy.

"What's — What's he doing here?" Niall turns towards his best friend, voice shaky and finger pointing at the tall male who was watching them intently from afar. Harry snorts, rolling his eyes while Louis, on the other hand, was trying to make up something in his head. It was never supposed to turn out like this. If only Harry just stayed in his — no, if only Niall stopped talking so rudely of Harry this would have never happened.

Louis hesitates, desperately trying to form some words. "M-Mr. Harry wanted to tag along with me!" he explains, waving his hands around. He hears footsteps behind him coming closer, soon feeling the familiar hard chest against his back, and he melts into the touch unconsciously. Niall looks back and fourth between them with his jaw clenched, fury swimming in his light blue eyes.

"You need to fucking leave," Niall mumbles lowly, staring directly at Harry who raises an eyebrow, a smirk creeping up on his rosy lips. He was obviously amused by all of this. "I only allow people who are not maniacs to come here. Don't you have to be killing people elsewhere?" he laughs, wiping the smirk right off of Harry's face and having him replace it with a dark look, green eyes almost black.

The small boy in between them gasps when he hears Niall say that, a pout forming on his lips and he stomps his small foot on the wooden deck, the loud sound echoing. "Niall," Louis scolds, "that was incredibly rude—" he gets cut off by Harry who steps closer to the fake blonde, Louis starting to get squished in the middle.

"Why don't you shut your fucking mouth, pal? You don't know shit about me so I would very much appreciate it if you stopped talking rubbish about me. Besides, I'm the Mad Hatter, I can go anywhere I want, anytime I want." Harry says through gritted teeth, practically growling. His voice was lowering octave after octave, making everything much more intense.

Niall's mouth quirks up, flashing them his pearly white teeth. "And If I don't stop talking shit about you? What are you going to do? Kill me?"

It all happens in a flash, Harry stepping around Louis' small frame and picking up Niall by the collar of his t-shirt and slamming him against the side of his house, erupting a strangled gasp from the boy. Niall desperately tries to grab Harry's incredibly large hands to get them off his neck. For Gods sake, he was getting choked. He struggles to breathe as he gets lifted off the ground even higher, the tips of his shoes not even touching his deck.

"Harry, please stop!" Louis cries out, his hands gripping the material of Harry's shirt from behind but it's no use — when the Mad Hatter was in his zone he couldn't get out of it. The small boy screams loudly when he sees his best friend start to cough uncontrollably, clawing pathetically at his neck that probably had bruises on the skin by now. "Mr. Harry, stop!"

Harry lets go of Niall when he hears that, the boy falling to the floor and getting on all fours to shakily regain his breathe, face red and body trembling like he was incredibly cold. The green eyed man swiftly turns around with his face filled with regret, meeting Louis who looked scared for his life. "Louis, I'm sorry I—"

"How could you do that? Are you mad?" Louis yells, tears pooling in his eyes. He shakes his head and crouches down next to Niall, rubbing his back and whispering encouraging words in his ear. Niall visibly tenses at his touch, still coughing and spluttering. "Harry, when I asked you to tag along I didn't mean for you to almost like, kill somebody."

Harry winces at his words, running a hand over his face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. When someone gets me angry it's like I'm in a different world. Something triggers my mind to just hurt them and I usually can't focus on anything around me — for example, people begging for me to stop." he points out, gulping when Louis wont even turn around to look at him.

"I think it's best if you leave right now, Harry—"

Harry shakes his head, lips pursed and he just can't leave Louis. "No, you're coming with me." is all he replies with, crouching down and picking up Niall, opening his front door and entering the small house. He sets him down on one of the couches gently, the blonde not being able to do much since he needs to properly rest. Harry hears Louis screaming at him, asking him what in the world he was doing this time.

Once the tall man shuts the door to the house behind him, he picks up Louis bridal style, hearing him squeal as he clings onto Harry's biceps. "Harry, what the heck, let me go!" Louis tries to squirm out of his arms as the man keeps walking like nothing was happening. Suddenly, he feels a sharp slap on his bum, causing him to whimper and quiet down.

Soon enough, the two of them were alone in Louis' secret trail, Harry setting Louis back on his feet and crowding him against a large tree. The blue eyed boy opens his mouth, flickering his attention down to Harry's lips for a second before he forces himself to look at his face. He feels a pair of lips on his own abruptly, hands pushing his body back on the bark of the tree.

"Harry," he gasps in his mouth, moving his own lips subconsciously. The older man rests one of his large hands on Louis' thigh, hiking up his pretty pink dress and resting right below where his panties were. "Oh, Harry." he whimpers when Harry grips his bum with his other hand, desperate for friction. Their tongues meet somewhere in the middle, licking into each others mouth hotly.

"Princess, you're so gorgeous." Harry groans lowly into his mouth, bucking up his hips and releasing a loud moan. There they were, grinding on one another while snogging messily. Louis whines when Harry pulls the material of his thigh highs up, swiftly letting them go so they can snap against his tan skin and create a red mark.

"It's — I, daddy." Louis comes.

NOTE: OH MY GOD LOUIS IS EXPOSED !!!